What Happened On 14th June 1901 In History
June 14th (1901) was a Friday. It's the 164th day of the year (165th in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 201 days left to the end of the year.
June 14th Holidays in History
- » Christian Feast Day:
- » Basil the Great, Doctor, Bishop of Caesaria, Cappadocia, CE 379 (commemoration, Anglicanism)
- » Cappadocian saints (Basil the Great, Gregory of Nazianzus, Gregory of Nyssa, Macrina the Younger named Macrina) (Lutheran)
- » Elisha (Roman Catholic and Lutheran)
- » Methodios I of Constantinople
- » Richard Baxter (Church of England)
- » Gilbert Keith Chesterton (Episcopal Church (United States) e.g The Episcopal Church)
- » June 14 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- » Flag Day (United States)
- » Liberation Day (Falkland Islands and South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands)
- » Public holidays in Estonia known as Mourning and Commemoration Day or 'Leinapäev' (Estonia)
- » Public holidays in Lithuania named Mourning and Hope Day in Lithuania.
Year 1901 historical events for the month of June