What Happened On 7th December 1999 In History
December 7th (1999) was a Tuesday. It's the 341st day of the year (342nd in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 24 days left to the end of the year.
Historical Events for 7th December, 1999
- » 'A&M Records, Inc. v. Napster, Inc., 114 F.Supp.2d 896 e.g A&M Records, Inc. v. Napster, Inc.': The Recording Industry Association of America sues the peer-to-peer file sharing called file-sharing service Napster, alleging copyright infringement.
December 7th Holidays in History
- » Armed Forces Flag Day (India)
- » Christian Calendar of saints named Feast Day:
- » Saint Aemilianus known as Aemilianus (Greek Orthodox Church known as Greek Church)
- » Ambrose
- » November 24 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics) or December 7 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- » Feast of the Immaculate Conception called Eve of the Immaculate Conception-related observances:
- » Day of the Little Candles, begins after sunset. (Public holidays in Colombia known as Colombia)
- » Quema del Diablo, begins after sunset. (Public holidays in Guatemala named Guatemala)
- » International Civil Aviation Day (International observance known as International)
- » National Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day (Public holidays in the United States named United States)
- » 1988 Spitak earthquake known as Spitak Remembrance Day (Public holidays in Armenia or Armenia)