What Happened On 21st January 1999 In History
January 21st (1999) was a Thursday. It's the 20th day of the year (21st in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 345 days left to the end of the year.
Historical Events for 21st January, 1999
- » War on Drugs: In one of the largest drug busts in American history, the United States Coast Guard intercepts a ship with over convert 4300 kg lb of cocaine on board.
January 21st Famous Deaths for 1999
- » Charles Brown (musician) called Charles Brown, American singer and pianist (b. 1920)
- » Susan Strasberg, American actress (b. 1938)
January 21st Holidays in History
- » Christian Feast Day:
- » Saint Agnes called Agnes
- » Fructuosus
- » Meinrad of Einsiedeln
- » January 21 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- » Errol Barrow Day (Barbados)
- » Flag of Quebec named Flag Day (Quebec)
- » Día de la Altagracia named Lady of Altagracia Day (Dominican Republic)