What Happened On 29th June 2010 In History
June 29th (2010) was a Tuesday. It's the 179th day of the year (180th in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 186 days left to the end of the year.
June 29th Holidays in History
- » Christian Feast Day:
- » Saint Cassius of Narni or Cassius of Narni
- » Feast of Saints Peter and Paul (Western Christianity), and its related observances:
- » Haro Wine Festival (Haro, La Rioja)
- » Holidays in Malta June or l-Imnarja (Malta)
- » June 29 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- » Independence Day, celebrates the independence of Seychelles from United Kingdom in 1976.
Year 2010 historical events for the month of June