Birthday Personality February 20th 1949 Star Sign
February 20th (1949) was a Sunday. It's the 48th day of the year (49th in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 317 days left to the end of the year.
♓ Pisces is the Zodiac Sign for February 20th
- Let us explore February 20th Birthday Personality traits for Pisces horoscope.
- The symbol of the fish is derived from the ichthyocentaurs, who aided Aphrodite when she was born from the sea. The fish are usually portrayed swimming in opposite directions, this represents the duality within the Piscean nature. Divine associations with Pisces include Poseidon/Neptune, Vishnu, Christ, Aphrodite, Eros, and Typhon.
Pisceans are asserted to be perceptive, emotional and receptive. Pisces are a mutable sign, which makes them receptive, and susceptible to change. Astrologists believe that events in Pisceans lives are prominently repeated, this includes both positive and negative events.
Dreamy, mystical, and artistic are some keywords to describe this zodiac sign. It is generally considered a feminine sign and colors that have been used to represent the Pisces sign are gray or blue gray. The body parts associated with Pisces are the feet or the toes.
Scorpios and Cancers make the best partners for Pisceans.
- If you were born 1949 on the 20th February then your star sign is Pisces.
Birthday numerology calculation for people born on
20th February 1949
- If your birth date was Feb 20 1949 then your life path number is 9
- Meaning of this life path number: People born with a life path number 9 are natural leaders. Taking charge feels comfortable even if it's not your place to do so. You will sometimes forget to ask for help, love or hugs for yourself while taking care of everyone else. Keep that in mind. You can often have feelings about being unloved or abandoned your their mother or father, or just feel completely responsible for them. Letting go of the past is difficult for nines hard.
Being a humanitarian with deep concerns about the state of the world can be hard with such strong compassion and generosity towards others. Having idealistic views you are a dreamer and a healer. You are selfless when it comes to helping others. You not only want to help others, but you feel very strong responsibility towards people less fortunate than yourself. This path will show you the interconnectedness of all things. Your healing can take form in writing, composing, painting or even teaching. You are an educator, always acting for the benefit of others. Often times looking for solutions from inspirational, intuitive and creative points of view. One of the major lessons for you should be to learn giving to others without the thought of return. This is a hard thing to do in real life. Much of your effort may be spent in learning to balance others needs and ambitions, however large or small, against your inborn desire to contribute to those in need.
Astrological traits for life path nr 9
- Ruling Planet: Mars
Qualities: Compassionate, Idealistic
- Character and birthday personality attributes to this life path number:
Generosity, passion, altruistic, resourceful, egotistical, fragile.
Famous Birthdays on February 20 in 1949
- » Mab Segrest, American author and activist
- » Ivana Trump, Czech-American skier and model
Year 1949 Chinese Zodiac Signs and Birthstones. Month of February Astrology.
♓ Pisces Star Sign Traits February
- Element: Water. Quality: Mutable.
- Planetary ruler: Neptune.
- Birthstone: Aquamarine.
- Flower: Water lily.
- Color: Violet.
- Key characteristic: Compassion.
- Strengths: Idealism, spirituality, transcendence.
- Challenges: Escapism, weakness, self-deception.