Birthday Personality November 30th 1950 Star Sign
November 30th (1950) was a Thursday. It's the 333rd day of the year (334th in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 32 days left to the end of the year.
♐ Sagittarius is the Zodiac Sign for November 30th
- Let us explore November 30th Birthday Personality traits for Sagittarius horoscope.
- Sagittarius is the ninth astrological sign, which is associated with the constellation Sagittarius. The symbol of the archer is based on the centaur Chiron, who mentored Achilles in archery. Also known as the Archer, Sagittarius is represented by the symbol of an arrow.
Just as the celestial Archer draws its bow and shoots arrows into the heavens, so the Sagittarian looks to the skies and shoots their ideas into the distance. often hitting the target full on. Passionate impulsive individuals who are able to bend and bow according to the situation or the company they are with. Open and friendly, a Sagittarian comes across as an easy-going person with a genial, expansive character.
People of this sign are popular among their peers. Socially outgoing, they enjoy attention and become easily the life and soul of the party. Sagittarius has a huge appetite for the vital life force which keeps them occupied with travel, exploration, and experiencing all life has to offer, both physically and intellectually. No wonder this sign is known as the traveler of the Zodiac, never happier than when on the road or just roaming in the great outdoors.
Physically, Sagittarians need to keep active and thrive on sport - they are just as happy to compete individually as to join team games. Intellectually, the sign is associated with wisdom and philosophy. Life is the university of Sagittarius. Having a strong sense of reason and fair play are the marks of their integrity.
- If you were born 1950 on the 30th November then your star sign is Sagittarius.
Birthday numerology calculation for people born on
30th November 1950
- If your birth date was Nov 30 1950 then your life path number is 2
- Meaning of this life path number: Having the life path number 2 means you seek harmony and peace. Your personality is to be considerate and thoughtful of others while seeking relationships and co-operation. One could call you a natural peacemaker. Being able to see all viewpoints in any situation while being persuasive rather than forceful to get your point across. You are extremely sensitive, insightful and loyal. Having the makings of a born diplomat! Your path is a road that leads you to find balance and harmony in everything you do. One of the big lessons of this life path number is to learn to balance your sensitivity. Rather than becoming hurt or resentful because of your unusual sensitivity, you must learn to use this gift to build cooperation, teach compromise and patience, and become a peacemaker.
You were born to relate to others and your mission in life is to bring people together. You will be successful in any venture that allows you to mediate, negotiate, take care of details or gather facts. Your awareness, diplomatic skills and organizational talents gives you the unique ability to accomplish much.
Astrological traits for life path nr 2
- Ruling Planet: The Moon
Colors: Green, Cream
Gemstones: Pearl, Jade, Moonstone
Qualities: Diplomatic, Sensitive
- Character and birthday personality attributes to this life path number:
Balance, partnership, receptivity, collaboration, diplomacy, patience.
Famous Birthdays on November 30 in 1950
- » Chris Claremont, English-American author
- » Tom Durkin, American sportscaster
Year 1950 Chinese Zodiac Signs and Birthstones. Month of November Astrology.
♐ Sagittarius Star Sign Traits November
- Element: Fire.
- Quality: Cardinal.
- Planetary ruler: Mars.
- Birthstone: Diamond.
- Flower: Hawthorn.
- Color: Scarlet.
- Key characteristic: Leadership.
- Strengths: Intelligent, assertive, adventurous.
- Challenges: Trouble with sharing, too much ego, vindictive.