Zodiac Signs November 1950 Birthstone
November Birthstones Astrology
- The November Birthstones are the Topaz and Citrine. Topaz(particularly, yellow) symbolizes friendship, love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect. Topaz is called the traditional birthstone of November. Lemon quartz(Citrine) secondary birthstone for November.
November Zodiac Signs
- Month of November Zodiac Signs are Scorpio(until November 21) and Sagittarius(November 22 onwards).
- Scorpio (October 23 - November 21) Scorpio by nature like to take action instead of thinking things through in great lengths. They tend to be ambitious, bold, courageous, and self confident. Scorpio have a clear vision for their desires in life. Going after those goals feel liberating to them. Cool headedness helps Scorpio to achieve their desires.
Scorpio are compatible with: Capricorn, Pisces, Cancer and Virgo.
- Sagittarius (November 22 - December 21) Theoretical thinkin is like honey to those people. Born as Sagittarius you will have a tendency to philosophize. Honesty and a strong sense of justice are some of the positive qualities of Sagittarius. Focus and energy are things they give to work and family life.
Sagittarius are compatible with: Aquarius, Libra, Aries and Leo.
November Birth Flowers
- Birth flower Chrysanthemum, which stands for cheerfulness and love, is associated with the month of November. According to Feng Shui, Chrysanthemums brings happiness and laughter in the house.
- Compassion, Friendship and Joy. November Birth Flower Chrysanthemum can have different meanings. Red is for Love, White means innocence, and Yellow denotes unrequited love.
Historical Events for November, 1950
- 1st » Puerto Rico known as Puerto Rican nationalists Griselio Torresola and Oscar Collazo Truman assassination attempt called attempt to assassinate US President Harry S. Truman at Blair House.
- 1st » Pope Pius XII claims papal infallibility when he formally dogmatic definition e.g defines the dogma of the Assumption of Mary.
- 8th » Korean War: United States Air Force Lt. Russell J. Brown, while piloting an F-80 Shooting Star, shoots down two North Korean Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-15 known as MiG-15s in the first jet aircraft-to-jet aircraft dogfight in history.
- 13th » General Carlos Delgado Chalbaud, President of Venezuela, is assassinated in Caracas.
- 17th » Lhamo Dondrub is officially named the 14th Dalai Lama.
- 19th » US General Dwight D. Eisenhower becomes Supreme Commander of NATO called NATO-Europe.
- 21st » Two Canadian National Railway trains collide in northeastern British Columbia in the Canoe River train crash; the death toll is 21, with 17 of them Canadian troops bound for Korea.
- 24th » The "Great Appalachian Storm of November 1950 named Storm of the Century", a violent snowstorm, takes shape on this date before paralyzing the northeastern United States and the Appalachians the next day, bringing winds up to 100 mph and sub-zero temperat
- 25th » The Great Appalachian Storm of November 1950, known at the time as the "Storm of the Century", strikes New England with hurricane force winds resulting in massive forest blow-downs and storm surge damage along the Northeast coast including New York City.
Famous Birthdays on November in 1950
- 1st » Mitch Kapor, American computer programmer and businessman, founded Lotus Software and Electronic Frontier Foundation
- 1st » Robert B. Laughlin, American physicist and academic, Nobel Prize in Physics called Nobel Prize laureate
- 1st » Dan Peek, American guitarist (America (band) e.g America) (d. 2011)
- 2nd » Alex Fagan, American police officer (d. 2010)
- 2nd » Erika Mann (politician) known as Erika Mann, German politician
- 3rd » Massimo Mongai, Italian journalist and author
- 3rd » Joe Queenan, American author and critic
- 4th » Charles Frazier, American author
- 4th » Markie Post, American actress
- 5th » Thorbjørn Jagland, Norwegian politician, 25th List of heads of government of Norway e.g Prime Minister of Norway
- 5th » James Kennedy (social psychologist) called James Kennedy, American psychologist and author
- 6th » Amir Aczel, Israeli-American mathematician, historian, and academic
- 6th » Chris Glen, Scottish bass player (The Sensational Alex Harvey Band and Michael Schenker Group)
- 6th » Nimalan Soundaranayagam, Sri Lankan educator and politician (d. 2000)
- 7th » Lindsay Duncan, Scottish actress
- 8th » Mary Hart, American journalist and actress
- 9th » Parekura Horomia, New Zealand politician, 40th Minister of Māori Affairs (d. 2013)
- 10th » Debra Hill, American screenwriter and producer (d. 2005)
- 10th » Bob Orton, Jr., American wrestler
- 10th » Jack Scalia, American actor and producer
- 11th » Mircea Dinescu, Romanian journalist and poet
- 11th » Jim Peterik, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Survivor (band) or Survivor, Pride of Lions, and The Ides of March (band) e.g The Ides of March)
- 12th » Barbara Fairchild, American singer-songwriter
- 12th » Urmas Lõoke, Estonian architect
- 13th » Mary Lou Metzger, American singer and dancer
- 13th » Gilbert Perreault, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 14th » Sarah Radclyffe, English producer and production manager
- 15th » Egon Vaupel, German politician, 16th Mayor of Marburg
- 16th » David Leisure, American actor
- 16th » John Swartzwelder, American screenwriter and author
- 16th » David Wilson-Johnson, English opera singer
- 17th » Tom Walkinshaw, Scottish race car driver, founded Tom Walkinshaw Racing (d. 2010)
- 18th » Dennis Haskins, American actor
- 18th » Graham Parker, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Rumour)
- 18th » Eric Pierpoint, American actor and author
- 18th » Rudy Sarzo, Cuban-American bass player (Quiet Riot, Whitesnake, Dio (band) known as Dio, Blue Öyster Cult, Manic Eden, and Queensrÿche)
- 18th » Michael Swanwick, American author
- 19th » Peter Biyiasas, Greek-Canadian chess player
- 21st » Stephen Geyer, American composer
- 21st » Gary Pihl, American guitarist (Boston (band) e.g Boston)
- 22nd » Lyman Bostock, American baseball player (d. 1978)
- 22nd » Jim Jefferies (footballer) named Jim Jefferies, Scottish footballer and manager
- 22nd » Wayne Larkins, English cricketer and footballer
- 22nd » Art Sullivan, Belgian singer
- 22nd » Steven Van Zandt, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, producer, and actor (E Street Band, Steel Mill, and Southside Johnny & The Asbury Jukes)
- 22nd » Tina Weymouth, American singer-songwriter and bass player (Talking Heads and Tom Tom Club)
- 23rd » Nrisingha Prasad Bhaduri, Indian indologist, author, and academic
- 23rd » Carlos Eire, Cuban-born American author and academic
- 23rd » Chuck Schumer, American lawyer and politician
- 24th » Roscoe Born, American actor
- 24th » Stanley Livingston, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 25th » Chris Claremont, English-American author
- 25th » Giorgio Faletti, Italian author, screenwriter, and actor (d. 2014)
- 25th » Alexis Wright, Australian author
- 26th » Honey Wilder, American porn actress
- 27th » Gavyn Davies, English journalist and businessman
- 27th » Gran Hamada, Japanese wrestler
- 28th » Ed Harris, American actor and producer
- 28th » Russell Alan Hulse, American physicist and astronomer, Nobel Prize in Physics called Nobel Prize laureate
- 28th » Peeter Torop, Estonian semiotician
- 30th » Chris Claremont, English-American author
- 30th » Tom Durkin, American sportscaster
Famous Deaths for November 1950
- 2nd » George Bernard Shaw, Irish-English author, playwright, and critic, Nobel Prize in Literature or Nobel Prize laureate (b. 1856)
- 11th » Alexandros Diomidis, Greek banker and politician, 145th Prime Minister of Greece (b. 1875)
- 12th » Lesley Ashburner, American hurdler (b. 1883)
- 12th » Julia Marlowe, American actress (b. 1865)
- 14th » Orhan Veli Kanık, Turkish poet (b. 1914)
- 16th » Bob Smith (doctor) named Bob Smith, American physician and surgeon, co-founded Alcoholics Anonymous (b. 1879)
- 20th » Francesco Cilea, Italian composer (b. 1866)
- 25th » Johannes V. Jensen, Danish author and playwright, Nobel Prize in Literature named Nobel Prize laureate (b. 1873)
- 25th » Gustaf John Ramstedt, Finnish linguist and diplomat (b. 1873)
Year 1950 Chinese Zodiac Signs and Astrology. Month of November Star Signs.
Year 1950 Zodiac Signs and Birthstones by month