Birthday Personality March 20th 1965 Star Sign
March 20th (1965) was a Saturday. It's the 79th day of the year (80th in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 286 days left to the end of the year.
♓ Pisces is the Zodiac Sign for March 20th
- Let us explore March 20th Birthday Personality traits for Pisces horoscope.
- The symbol of the fish is derived from the ichthyocentaurs, who aided Aphrodite when she was born from the sea. The fish are usually portrayed swimming in opposite directions, this represents the duality within the Piscean nature. Divine associations with Pisces include Poseidon/Neptune, Vishnu, Christ, Aphrodite, Eros, and Typhon.
Pisceans are asserted to be perceptive, emotional and receptive. Pisces are a mutable sign, which makes them receptive, and susceptible to change. Astrologists believe that events in Pisceans lives are prominently repeated, this includes both positive and negative events.
Dreamy, mystical, and artistic are some keywords to describe this zodiac sign. It is generally considered a feminine sign and colors that have been used to represent the Pisces sign are gray or blue gray. The body parts associated with Pisces are the feet or the toes.
Scorpios and Cancers make the best partners for Pisceans.
- If you were born 1965 on the 20th March then your star sign is Pisces.
Birthday numerology calculation for people born on
20th March 1965
- If your birth date was Mar 20 1965 then your life path number is 8
- Meaning of this life path number: People with a life path eight can feel safe only once they have found a way to financial security. Being gifted with natural leadership and management ability accumulating wealth is within your grasp. It is hard for you to take advice from others. You feel like all your choices and decisions must be your own. This can sometimes result in learning things the hard way. It can happen that you blunt honest personality can hurt people around you. When the time comes you will discover the difference between money and the true value of life. People can percieve you as being insensitive, but the truth of the matter is it's the exact opposite. You have deep emotions about anaythign related to your life.
With an eight as your life path you are very ambitious and goal oriented. For you success in business is easier to achieve because of your strong organizational skills and broad vision. Having an intuitive sixth sense for business is one of your strong points. You have talent for be in charge! Power and authority feel natural to you. Sometimes it can feel lonely at the top. You can find success in any field which allows you to be the executive, especially in business and financial matters.
Astrological traits for life path nr 8
- Ruling Planet: Saturn
Colors: Black, Purple
Gemstones: Ruby, Amethyst
Qualities: Born Leader, Visionary
- Character and birthday personality attributes to this life path number:
Ambition, organization, practicality, successful, selfish, materialistic.
Famous Birthdays on March 20 in 1965
- » William Dalrymple (historian) known as William Dalrymple, Scottish historian and author
- » Adrian Oxaal, American-English guitarist (James (band) named James and Sharkboy)
March 20th Famous Deaths for 1965
- » Daniel Frank, American long jumper (b. 1882)
Year 1965 Chinese Zodiac Signs and Birthstones. Month of March Astrology.
♓ Pisces Star Sign Traits March
- Element: Water. Quality: Mutable.
- Planetary ruler: Neptune.
- Birthstone: Aquamarine.
- Flower: Water lily.
- Color: Violet.
- Key characteristic: Compassion.
- Strengths: Idealism, spirituality, transcendence.
- Challenges: Escapism, weakness, self-deception.