Birthday Personality March 23rd 1965 Star Sign
March 23rd (1965) was a Tuesday. It's the 82nd day of the year (83rd in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 283 days left to the end of the year.
♈ Aries is the Zodiac Sign for March 23rd
- Let us explore March 23rd Birthday Personality traits for Aries horoscope.
- Aries is the first astrological sign in the Zodiac. The symbol of the ram is based on the Chrysomallus, the flying ram that provided the Golden Fleece.
Having impressive leadership qualities Aries tend to have burning desires to get started off and make things happen. Aries traits are adventurous, energetic, pioneering, courageous, enthusiastic, confident, dynamic and quick-witted. Leaving very strong impressions on others that they are exciting, vibrant and talkative.
Aries love adventure in their lives and being the center of attention is a must. One reason for this could be their natural confidence and ablity for leadership. Aries are enthusiastic and impulsive. Their motto is act first and think later. This impulsiveness can lead to regret in the future.
Aries are loyal mates. When Aries falls in love, they will straight away go and express it to the one with whom they are in love without giving it a much thought. They can make good athletes and climbers, doctors, explorers, soldiers, sailors and airmen, and leaders, though awkward subordinates, in industry and politics.
- If you were born 1965 on the 23rd March then your star sign is Aries.
Birthday numerology calculation for people born on
23rd March 1965
- If your birth date was Mar 23 1965 then your life path number is 11
- Meaning of this life path number: Individuals with the Life Path number 11 have great intuition. Eleven is actually the most intuitive of all the numbers. You are very sensitive to your surroundings and have an amazing understanding of others. This helps you discover many a things that are going on behind the scenes. Examples of such sensitivity would be being able to sense others relationships or health without knowing them. You can use your strengths to greatly help others. This life path number is called Master Number 11 or 11/2. This number combines all the traits of number 1 twice over, and at the same time includes all the characteristics of highly charged number 2.
Spiritually aware, a visionary, inspiring, charismatic, inventive, a dreamer, idealistic and a deep thinker. You rely on faith rather than logic to deal with the life and all it has to offer. Much is expected of you having the master number eleven. Your purpose in life is give inspiration to others. You possess an inordinate amount of energy and intuition, and you can inspire people even without much effort. Take full advantage of your powers you must develop yourself sufficiently and surrender yourself to higher ideals. You will find success in fields that let you be a teacher, diplomat or speaker. All fields where you can utilize your considerable talents at uplifting and inspiring others.
Astrological traits for life path nr 11
- Ruling Planet: The Moon
Colors: Green, Cream
Gemstones: Pearl, Jade, Moonstone
Qualities: Charismatic, Inspiring
- Character and birthday personality attributes to this life path number:
Visionary, idealistic, teacher, sensitive, a perfectionist, aloof.
Historical Events for 23rd March, 1965
- » The first issue of 'The Vigilant' is published from Khartoum.
Famous Birthdays on March 23 in 1965
- » Sarah G. Buxton, American actress
- » Richard Grieco, American model and actor
- » Marti Pellow, Scottish singer-songwriter (Wet Wet Wet)
- » Gary Whitehead, American poet and painter
March 23rd Famous Deaths for 1965
- » Mae Murray, American actress, dancer, producer, and screenwriter (b. 1889)
Year 1965 Chinese Zodiac Signs and Birthstones. Month of March Astrology.
♈ Aries Star Sign Traits March
- Element: Fire.
- Quality: Cardinal.
- Planetary ruler: Mars.
- Birthstone: Diamond.
- Flower: Hawthorn.
- Color: Scarlet.
- Key characteristic: Leadership.
- Strengths: Intelligent, assertive, adventurous.
- Challenges: Trouble with sharing, too much ego, vindictive.