Birthday Personality May 10th 1965 Star Sign
May 10th (1965) was a Monday. It's the 130th day of the year (131st in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 235 days left to the end of the year.
♉ Taurus is the Zodiac Sign for May 10th
- Let us explore May 10th Birthday Personality traits for Taurus horoscope.
- Taurus is the second astrological sign in the Zodiac. The symbol of the bull is based on the Cretan Bull, the white bull that fathered the Minotaur and was killed by Hercules.
The time of year that the Taurus zodiac falls under is prime planting season. It is when farmers are planting new crops and ensuring that the soil is fertile enough to support growth. For this reason, Taureans are viewed as grounded people who are practical in nature and do not like change. Also because of this, of the four elements, Earth fire, wind, and water, Taurus is associated with Earth.
Because the Taurus zodiac sign is related to the beginning of spring, when plants start to grow, it is the horoscope sign of the farmer. Therefore, the traits related to Taurus are based on a person who tends the land and cares for nature. The positive traits most associated with Taurus are patient, reliable, warmhearted, loving, persistent, determined, placid, and security loving.
Positive traits which show themselves in an excessive degree can often be viewed as negative traits. However, the technically considered negative traits are jealous, possessive, resentful, inflexible, self-indulgent, greedy, and stubborn. While a natural positive trait of a Taurus may be to be calm and conservative, if exaggerated it can also translate into a negative of being reluctant to change.
And while being determined and persistent are valued traits, an excess can lead to stubbornness. Taureans are like to think in practical terms instead of theoretical. So, not only are Taureans patient with routine; they prefer it.
- If you were born 1965 on the 10th May then your star sign is Taurus.
Birthday numerology calculation for people born on
10th May 1965
- If your birth date was May 10 1965 then your life path number is 9
- Meaning of this life path number: People born with a life path number 9 are natural leaders. Taking charge feels comfortable even if it's not your place to do so. You will sometimes forget to ask for help, love or hugs for yourself while taking care of everyone else. Keep that in mind. You can often have feelings about being unloved or abandoned your their mother or father, or just feel completely responsible for them. Letting go of the past is difficult for nines hard.
Being a humanitarian with deep concerns about the state of the world can be hard with such strong compassion and generosity towards others. Having idealistic views you are a dreamer and a healer. You are selfless when it comes to helping others. You not only want to help others, but you feel very strong responsibility towards people less fortunate than yourself. This path will show you the interconnectedness of all things. Your healing can take form in writing, composing, painting or even teaching. You are an educator, always acting for the benefit of others. Often times looking for solutions from inspirational, intuitive and creative points of view. One of the major lessons for you should be to learn giving to others without the thought of return. This is a hard thing to do in real life. Much of your effort may be spent in learning to balance others needs and ambitions, however large or small, against your inborn desire to contribute to those in need.
Astrological traits for life path nr 9
- Ruling Planet: Mars
Qualities: Compassionate, Idealistic
- Character and birthday personality attributes to this life path number:
Generosity, passion, altruistic, resourceful, egotistical, fragile.
Famous Birthdays on May 10 in 1965
- » Linda Evangelista, Canadian model and actress
- » Rony Seikaly, Lebanese-American basketball player and radio host
May 10th Famous Deaths for 1965
- » Karl Burman, Estonian architect and painter (b. 1882)
- » Hubertus van Mook, Dutch politician, Governor-General of the Dutch East Indies (b. 1894)
Year 1965 Chinese Zodiac Signs and Birthstones. Month of May Astrology.
♉ Taurus Star Sign Traits May
- Element: Earth.
- Quality: Fixed.
- Planetary ruler: Venus.
- Birthstone: Emerald.
- Flower: Red rose.
- Color: Shocking pink.
- Key characteristic: Determination.
- Strengths: Hard-working, honest, brave.
- Challenges: Intractable, short-sighted, bullying.