Birthday Personality May 18th 1965 Star Sign
May 18th (1965) was a Tuesday. It's the 138th day of the year (139th in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 227 days left to the end of the year.
♉ Taurus is the Zodiac Sign for May 18th
- Let us explore May 18th Birthday Personality traits for Taurus horoscope.
- Taurus is the second astrological sign in the Zodiac. The symbol of the bull is based on the Cretan Bull, the white bull that fathered the Minotaur and was killed by Hercules.
The time of year that the Taurus zodiac falls under is prime planting season. It is when farmers are planting new crops and ensuring that the soil is fertile enough to support growth. For this reason, Taureans are viewed as grounded people who are practical in nature and do not like change. Also because of this, of the four elements, Earth fire, wind, and water, Taurus is associated with Earth.
Because the Taurus zodiac sign is related to the beginning of spring, when plants start to grow, it is the horoscope sign of the farmer. Therefore, the traits related to Taurus are based on a person who tends the land and cares for nature. The positive traits most associated with Taurus are patient, reliable, warmhearted, loving, persistent, determined, placid, and security loving.
Positive traits which show themselves in an excessive degree can often be viewed as negative traits. However, the technically considered negative traits are jealous, possessive, resentful, inflexible, self-indulgent, greedy, and stubborn. While a natural positive trait of a Taurus may be to be calm and conservative, if exaggerated it can also translate into a negative of being reluctant to change.
And while being determined and persistent are valued traits, an excess can lead to stubbornness. Taureans are like to think in practical terms instead of theoretical. So, not only are Taureans patient with routine; they prefer it.
- If you were born 1965 on the 18th May then your star sign is Taurus.
Birthday numerology calculation for people born on
18th May 1965
- If your birth date was May 18 1965 then your life path number is 8
- Meaning of this life path number: People with a life path eight can feel safe only once they have found a way to financial security. Being gifted with natural leadership and management ability accumulating wealth is within your grasp. It is hard for you to take advice from others. You feel like all your choices and decisions must be your own. This can sometimes result in learning things the hard way. It can happen that you blunt honest personality can hurt people around you. When the time comes you will discover the difference between money and the true value of life. People can percieve you as being insensitive, but the truth of the matter is it's the exact opposite. You have deep emotions about anaythign related to your life.
With an eight as your life path you are very ambitious and goal oriented. For you success in business is easier to achieve because of your strong organizational skills and broad vision. Having an intuitive sixth sense for business is one of your strong points. You have talent for be in charge! Power and authority feel natural to you. Sometimes it can feel lonely at the top. You can find success in any field which allows you to be the executive, especially in business and financial matters.
Astrological traits for life path nr 8
- Ruling Planet: Saturn
Colors: Black, Purple
Gemstones: Ruby, Amethyst
Qualities: Born Leader, Visionary
- Character and birthday personality attributes to this life path number:
Ambition, organization, practicality, successful, selfish, materialistic.
Historical Events for 18th May, 1965
- » Israeli spy Eli Cohen was hanged in Damascus, Syria.
Famous Birthdays on May 18 in 1965
- » Guy Opperman, English politician
- » Ingo Schwichtenberg, German drummer (Helloween) (d. 1995)
Year 1965 Chinese Zodiac Signs and Birthstones. Month of May Astrology.
♉ Taurus Star Sign Traits May
- Element: Earth.
- Quality: Fixed.
- Planetary ruler: Venus.
- Birthstone: Emerald.
- Flower: Red rose.
- Color: Shocking pink.
- Key characteristic: Determination.
- Strengths: Hard-working, honest, brave.
- Challenges: Intractable, short-sighted, bullying.