Birthday Personality May 8th 1965 Star Sign
May 8th (1965) was a Saturday. It's the 128th day of the year (129th in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 237 days left to the end of the year.
♉ Taurus is the Zodiac Sign for May 8th
- Let us explore May 8th Birthday Personality traits for Taurus horoscope.
- Taurus is the second astrological sign in the Zodiac. The symbol of the bull is based on the Cretan Bull, the white bull that fathered the Minotaur and was killed by Hercules.
The time of year that the Taurus zodiac falls under is prime planting season. It is when farmers are planting new crops and ensuring that the soil is fertile enough to support growth. For this reason, Taureans are viewed as grounded people who are practical in nature and do not like change. Also because of this, of the four elements, Earth fire, wind, and water, Taurus is associated with Earth.
Because the Taurus zodiac sign is related to the beginning of spring, when plants start to grow, it is the horoscope sign of the farmer. Therefore, the traits related to Taurus are based on a person who tends the land and cares for nature. The positive traits most associated with Taurus are patient, reliable, warmhearted, loving, persistent, determined, placid, and security loving.
Positive traits which show themselves in an excessive degree can often be viewed as negative traits. However, the technically considered negative traits are jealous, possessive, resentful, inflexible, self-indulgent, greedy, and stubborn. While a natural positive trait of a Taurus may be to be calm and conservative, if exaggerated it can also translate into a negative of being reluctant to change.
And while being determined and persistent are valued traits, an excess can lead to stubbornness. Taureans are like to think in practical terms instead of theoretical. So, not only are Taureans patient with routine; they prefer it.
- If you were born 1965 on the 8th May then your star sign is Taurus.
Birthday numerology calculation for people born on
8th May 1965
- If your birth date was May 8 1965 then your life path number is 7
- Meaning of this life path number: Highly intelligent, sometimes philosophical and also imaginative! You have psychical talent and may enjoy your own solitude. Let's call this a loner quality. Since you find it hard to take anything at face value, your path will lead you to study, test, and analyze a great many things. Sometimes it would be beneficial to you to have more faith. Without faith you tend to become very cynical. You are a born searcher and seeker of truth. Attracted to all things spiritual and mystical. Loving natural beauty: ocean, green grass, plants, flowers. Always leaving an air of mystery of yourself to others.
You find it hard to open up with others. If your Life Path is seven then you are wise and studious. Having an perfectionist nature about yourself you are devoted to invetigating the unknown and amounting knowledge. Your field work wise should be someting related to analysis, deductive reasoning, scientific knowledge or technical ability.
Astrological traits for life path nr 7
- Ruling Planet: Neptune
Qualities: Philosophical, Spiritual
- Character and birthday personality attributes to this life path number:
Intelligence, intuition, spirituality, analytical, solitary, secretive.
May 8th Famous Deaths for 1965
- » Wally Hardinge, English cricketer and footballer (b. 1886)
Year 1965 Chinese Zodiac Signs and Birthstones. Month of May Astrology.
♉ Taurus Star Sign Traits May
- Element: Earth.
- Quality: Fixed.
- Planetary ruler: Venus.
- Birthstone: Emerald.
- Flower: Red rose.
- Color: Shocking pink.
- Key characteristic: Determination.
- Strengths: Hard-working, honest, brave.
- Challenges: Intractable, short-sighted, bullying.