Zodiac Signs December 1960 Birthstone
December Birthstones Astrology
- The December Birthstones are the Turquoise, Zircon and Tanzanite. Turquoise is regarded as a love charm. It is also a symbol of good fortune and success, and it is believed to relax the mind and to protect its wearer from harm. Turquoise rings, in particular, are thought to keep away evil spirits. Turquoise is called the traditional birthstone of December. Blue topaz is considered the secondary birthstone for December.
December Zodiac Signs
- Month of December Zodiac Signs are Sagittarius(until December 21) and Capricorn(December 22 onwards).
- Sagittarius (November 22 - December 21) Theoretical thinkin is like honey to those people. Born as Sagittarius you will have a tendency to philosophize. Honesty and a strong sense of justice are some of the positive qualities of Sagittarius. Focus and energy are things they give to work and family life.
Sagittarius are compatible with: Aquarius, Libra, Aries and Leo.
- Capricorn (December 22 - January 20) When you were born as a Capricorn then you are considered to be quite intelligent. Capricorns are known to be very patient and will go to great lengths as to achieve perspnal goals. This is why Capricorns are usually well suited to handling business problems.
Capricorns are compatible with: Scorpio, Pisces, Virgo, Aries, Cancer and Taurus.
December Birth Flowers
- Month of December flower is the Narcissus. These flowers symbolize sweetness. The embodiment of the idea that you want your beloved one to stay just the way they are. The other December birth flower is Holly, which symbolizes your wish for domestic happiness.
- Good Cheer and Success. The December Birth Flower Narcissus senda a clear message of: You Are The Special One to the reciever.
Historical Events for December, 1960
- 1st » Paul McCartney and Pete Best are arrested (and later deported) from Hamburg, Germany, after accusations of attempted arson.
- 3rd » The musical 'Camelot (musical) Camelot' debuts at the Majestic Theatre (Broadway) Majestic Theatre on Broadway theatre Broadway. It will become associated with the John F. Kennedy Kennedy administration.
- 11th » French forces crack down in a violent clash with protesters in French Algeria during a visit by President of France known as French President Charles de Gaulle.
- 13th » While Emperor of Ethiopia Emperor Haile Selassie I of Ethiopia visits Brazil, his Kebur Zabagna Imperial Bodyguard 1960 Ethiopian coup attempt seizes the capital and proclaims him deposed and his son, Crown Prince Amha Selassie Asfa Wossen, Emperor.
- 15th » Richard Paul Pavlick or Richard Pavlick is arrested for plotting to assassinate President-elect of the United States called U.S. President-Elect John F. Kennedy.
- 17th » Troops loyal to Emperor Haile Selassie I in Ethiopia crush the 1960 Ethiopian coup attempt called coup that began December 13, returning power to their leader upon his return from Brazil. Haile Selassie absolves his son of any guilt.
- 17th » 1960 Munich Convair 340 crash: 20 passengers and crew on board as well as 32 people on the ground are killed.
- 20th » The Viet Cong named National Front for the Liberation of Vietnam is formed.
- 31st » The Farthing (British coin) called farthing coin ceases to be legal tender in the United Kingdom.
Famous Birthdays on December in 1960
- 1st » Carol Alt, American model and actress
- 1st » Jane Turner, Australian actress, producer, and screenwriter
- 2nd » Razzle (musician) known as Razzle, English drummer (Hanoi Rocks) (d. 1984)
- 2nd » Rick Savage, English singer-songwriter and bass player (Def Leppard and Atomic Mass (band) e.g Atomic Mass)
- 2nd » Justus von Dohnányi, German actor, director, and screenwriter
- 3rd » Daryl Hannah, American actress and producer
- 3rd » Igor Larionov, Russian ice hockey player
- 3rd » Julianne Moore, American actress and author
- 3rd » Mike Ramsey (ice hockey) or Mike Ramsey, American ice hockey player and coach
- 4th » David Green (baseball) e.g David Green, American baseball player
- 4th » Glynis Nunn, Australian heptathlete
- 5th » Frans Adelaar, Dutch footballer and manager
- 5th » Jack Russell (musician) or Jack Russell, American singer-songwriter and producer (Great White)
- 5th » Matthew Taylor (Labour politician) known as Matthew Taylor, English politician
- 7th » Craig Scanlon, English guitarist and songwriter (The Fall (band) called The Fall)
- 8th » Aaron Allston, American game designer and author (d. 2014)
- 8th » Lim Guan Eng, Malaysian accountant and politician, 4th Chief Minister of the State of Penang
- 9th » Stefen Fangmeier, American visual effects designer and director
- 9th » Caroline Lucas, English politician and activist
- 9th » Terry Moran, American journalist
- 9th » Dobroslav Paraga, Croatian politician
- 9th » Juan Samuel, Dominican-American baseball player and manager
- 10th » Kenneth Branagh, Irish actor, singer, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 10th » Michael Schoeffling, American actor
- 11th » Rachel Portman, English composer
- 13th » Rusty Cundieff, American actor, director, and screenwriter
- 13th » Daggubati Venkatesh, Indian actor
- 14th » Don Franklin, American actor
- 14th » Chris Waddle, English footballer, manager, and sportscaster
- 15th » Walter Werzowa, Austrian composer and producer
- 16th » Pat Van Den Hauwe, Belgian footballer and manager
- 17th » Moreno Argentin, Italian cyclist
- 18th » Kazuhide Uekusa, Japanese economist and academic
- 19th » Derrick Jensen, American author and activist
- 19th » Mike Lookinland, American actor and singer
- 19th » Michelangelo Signorile, American journalist and author
- 20th » Nalo Hopkinson, Jamaican-American author
- 20th » Kim Ki-duk, South Korean director, producer, and screenwriter
- 21st » Roger McDowell, American baseball player and coach
- 21st » Sherry Rehman, Pakistani journalist, politician, and diplomat, 25th Pakistan Ambassador to the United States
- 21st » Andy Van Slyke, American baseball player and coach
- 22nd » Jean-Michel Basquiat, American painter and poet (d. 1988)
- 22nd » Mark Brydon, English guitarist, songwriter, and producer (Moloko, Chakk, and Krush)
- 22nd » Luther Campbell, American rapper and actor (2 Live Crew)
- 22nd » Wakin Chau, Hong Kong-Taiwanese singer-songwriter and actor (Superband (band) e.g Superband)
- 22nd » Patrick Fitzgerald, American lawyer
- 24th » Glenn McQueen, Canadian-American animator (d. 2002)
- 24th » Carol Vorderman, English television host
- 25th » Ron Bottitta, English actor
- 26th » Temuera Morrison, New Zealand actor
- 26th » Christian Müller (footballer born 1960) called Christian Müller, German footballer
- 26th » Jim Toomey, American cartoonist
- 27th » Victoria Paige Meyerink, American actress and producer
- 27th » Donald Nally, American conductor and academic
- 28th » Ray Bourque, Canadian ice hockey player
- 28th » James Caan (entrepreneur) known as James Caan, Pakistani-English businessman, founded Hamilton Bradshaw
- 28th » Robert F. Chew, American actor (d. 2013)
- 28th » Melvin Turpin, American basketball player (d. 2010)
- 29th » David Boon, Australian cricketer
- 29th » Katerina Didaskalou, Greek actress
- 29th » Thomas Lubanga Dyilo, Congolese militia leader, founded the Union of Congolese Patriots
- 31st » Steve Bruce, English footballer and manager
- 31st » John Allen Muhammad, American murderer (d. 2009)
Famous Deaths for December 1960
- 7th » Clara Haskil, Swiss pianist (b. 1895)
- 13th » Dora Marsden, English author and activist (b. 1882)
- 22nd » Ninian Comper, Scottish-English architect (b. 1864)
- 26th » Tetsuro Watsuji, Japanese historian and philosopher (b. 1889)
- 27th » Jakob "Jackie" Gerlich, Austrian-American actor (b. 1917)
- 28th » Philippe Panneton, Canadian physician, diplomat, and academic (b. 1895)
- 29th » Eden Phillpotts, English author and poet (b. 1862)
Year 1960 Chinese Zodiac Signs and Astrology. Month of December Star Signs.
Year 1960 Zodiac Signs and Birthstones by month