Zodiac Signs November 1960 Birthstone
November Birthstones Astrology
- The November Birthstones are the Topaz and Citrine. Topaz(particularly, yellow) symbolizes friendship, love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect. Topaz is called the traditional birthstone of November. Lemon quartz(Citrine) secondary birthstone for November.
November Zodiac Signs
- Month of November Zodiac Signs are Scorpio(until November 21) and Sagittarius(November 22 onwards).
- Scorpio (October 23 - November 21) Scorpio by nature like to take action instead of thinking things through in great lengths. They tend to be ambitious, bold, courageous, and self confident. Scorpio have a clear vision for their desires in life. Going after those goals feel liberating to them. Cool headedness helps Scorpio to achieve their desires.
Scorpio are compatible with: Capricorn, Pisces, Cancer and Virgo.
- Sagittarius (November 22 - December 21) Theoretical thinkin is like honey to those people. Born as Sagittarius you will have a tendency to philosophize. Honesty and a strong sense of justice are some of the positive qualities of Sagittarius. Focus and energy are things they give to work and family life.
Sagittarius are compatible with: Aquarius, Libra, Aries and Leo.
November Birth Flowers
- Birth flower Chrysanthemum, which stands for cheerfulness and love, is associated with the month of November. According to Feng Shui, Chrysanthemums brings happiness and laughter in the house.
- Compassion, Friendship and Joy. November Birth Flower Chrysanthemum can have different meanings. Red is for Love, White means innocence, and Yellow denotes unrequited love.
Historical Events for November, 1960
- 1st » While campaigning for President of the United States, John F. Kennedy announces his idea of the Peace Corps.
- 3rd » The land that would become the Great Swamp National Wildlife Refuge was established by an Act of Congress after a year-long legal battle that pitted local residents against Port Authority of New York and New Jersey officials wishing to turn the Great Swam
- 4th » At the Kasakela Chimpanzee Community in Tanzania, Dr. Jane Goodall observes Eastern chimpanzee called chimpanzees creating tools, the first-ever observation in non-human animals.
- 8th » John F. Kennedy defeats Richard Nixon in one of the United States presidential election, 1960 e.g closest presidential elections of the twentieth century to become the 35th president of the United States.
- 9th » Robert McNamara is named president of Ford Motor Co., the first non-Ford to serve in that post. A month later, he resigned to join the administration of newly elected John F. Kennedy.
- 11th » A military coup against President of Vietnam named President Ngo Dinh Diem of South Vietnam 1960 South Vietnamese coup attempt known as is crushed.
- 25th » The Mirabal sisters of the Dominican Republic are assassination known as assassinated.
- 28th » Mauritania becomes independent of France.
Famous Birthdays on November in 1960
- 1st » Tim Cook, American businessman
- 1st » Fernando Valenzuela, Mexican baseball player, coach, and sportscaster
- 3rd » Karch Kiraly, American volleyball player, coach, and sportscaster
- 4th » Marc Awodey, American painter and poet
- 4th » Kathy Griffin, American comedian, actress, producer, and screenwriter
- 4th » Frl. Menke, German singer
- 5th » René Froger, Dutch singer
- 5th » Tilda Swinton, English actress and producer
- 6th » Michael Cerveris, American actor, singer, and guitarist
- 7th » Wanda Phipps, American actress and poet
- 8th » Oleg Menshikov, Russian actor
- 8th » Michael Nyqvist, Swedish actor
- 9th » Andreas Brehme, German footballer and manager
- 9th » Demetra Plakas, Greek-American musician (L7)
- 9th » Joëlle Ursull, Caribbean singer
- 10th » Neil Gaiman, English author, illustrator, and screenwriter
- 10th » Dan Hawkins (American football) e.g Dan Hawkins, American football player, coach, and sportscaster
- 10th » Maeve Sherlock, English politician
- 11th » Lawrence Bayne, Canadian actor
- 11th » Colin Harvey (writer) known as Colin Harvey, English author and critic (d. 2011)
- 11th » Chuck Hernandez, American baseball player and coach
- 11th » Paquito Ochoa, Jr., Filipino lawyer and politician, 37th Executive Secretary (Philippines) or Executive Secretary of the Philippines
- 11th » Cristina Odone, Kenyan-Italian journalist and author
- 11th » Peter Parros, American actor
- 11th » Stanley Tucci, American actor and director
- 12th » Maurane, Belgian singer
- 12th » Ismo Alanko, Finnish singer-songwriter (Hassisen Kone, Sielun Veljet, and Ismo Alanko Säätiö)
- 13th » Neil Flynn, American actor
- 13th » Teodora Ungureanu, Romanian gymnast and coach
- 14th » Tom Judson, American actor and composer
- 14th » Remi Moses, English footballer and coach
- 15th » Dawn Airey, English broadcaster
- 15th » Susanne Lothar, German actress (d. 2012)
- 17th » RuPaul, American drag queen performer, actor, and singer
- 17th » Michael Hertwig, German footballer and manager
- 17th » Jonathan Ross, English actor and talk show host
- 17th » Mandy Yachad, South African cricketer and field hockey player
- 18th » Elizabeth Perkins, American actress
- 18th » Shari Shattuck, American actress and author
- 18th » Kim Wilde, English singer-songwriter
- 18th » Yeşim Ustaoğlu, Turkish director, producer, and screenwriter
- 19th » Miss Elizabeth, American wrestler and manager (d. 2003)
- 20th » Veronika Bellmann, German politician
- 20th » Marc Labrèche, Canadian actor
- 21st » Brian McNamara, American actor, director, and producer
- 21st » Brian Ritchie, American bass player and songwriter (Violent Femmes)
- 22nd » Jim Bob, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Carter USM)
- 22nd » Leos Carax, French actor, director, and screenwriter
- 23rd » Robin Roberts (newscaster) or Robin Roberts, American sportscaster and journalist
- 24th » Edgar Meyer, American bassist and composer (Strength in Numbers (band) or Strength in Numbers)
- 24th » Amanda Wyss, American actress
- 25th » Amy Grant, American singer-songwriter and actress
- 25th » John F. Kennedy, Jr., American lawyer, journalist, and publisher, co-founded 'George (magazine) known as George Magazine' (d. 1999)
- 25th » Amy Gibson, American actress and businesswoman
- 26th » Chuck Eddy, American journalist
- 26th » Harold Reynolds, American baseball player and sportscaster
- 27th » Kevin Henkes, American author and illustrator
- 27th » Tim Pawlenty, American lawyer and politician, 39th Governor of Minnesota
- 27th » Michael Rispoli, American actor
- 27th » Yulia Tymoshenko, Ukrainian politician, 10th Prime Minister of Ukraine
- 27th » Gianni Vernetti, Italian politician
- 28th » Jorge Domecq, Spanish diplomat
- 28th » John Galliano, Gibraltarian-English fashion designer
- 28th » Andy Ritchie (English footballer) named Andy Ritchie, English footballer and manager
- 28th » Kenny Wharton, English footballer and coach
- 29th » Marco Bucci, Italian discus thrower (d. 2013)
- 29th » Howard Johnson (baseball) known as Howard Johnson, American baseball player, coach, and manager
- 29th » Cathy Moriarty, American actress
- 30th » Rich Fields, American meteorologist and game show announcer
- 30th » Bill Halter, American scholar and politician, 14th Lieutenant Governor of Arkansas
- 30th » Gary Lineker, English footballer and sportscaster
- 30th » Bob Tewksbury, American baseball player and coach
Famous Deaths for November 1960
- 2nd » Dimitris Mitropoulos, Greek conductor and composer (b. 1896)
- 3rd » Paul Willis (actor) named Paul Willis, American actor and director (b. 1901)
- 6th » Erich Raeder, German admiral (b. 1876)
- 15th » Robert Raymond Cook, Canadian murderer (b. 1937)
- 16th » Clark Gable, American actor and singer (b. 1901)
- 24th » Grand Duchess Olga Alexandrovna of Russia (b. 1882)
- 24th » Roscoe Lockwood, American rower (b. 1875)
- 27th » Dirk Jan de Geer, Dutch lawyer and politician, Prime Minister of the Netherlands (b. 1870)
- 28th » Dirk Jan de Geer, Dutch lawyer and politician, List of Prime Ministers of the Netherlands known as Prime Minister of the Netherlands (b. 1870)
- 28th » Max Pruss, Prussian commander (b. 1891)
- 28th » Richard Wright (author) or Richard Wright, American-French author and poet (b. 1908)
Year 1960 Chinese Zodiac Signs and Astrology. Month of November Star Signs.
Year 1960 Zodiac Signs and Birthstones by month