Zodiac Signs June 1991 Birthstone
June Birthstones Astrology
- The June Birthstones are Pearl, Alexandrite and Moonstone. The Pearl has long been a symbol of purity. The ancient Greeks believed that pearls were the hardened tears of joy from Aphrodite, the goddess of love. Pearl is called the traditional birthstone of June. Moonstone is considered the secondary birthstone for June.
June Zodiac Signs
- Month of June Zodiac Signs are Gemini(until June 20) and Cancer(June 21 onwards).
- Gemini (May 20 - June 20) Geminis tend to be very unpredictable. Be always ready for a surprise from them. Being creative and open can result in Geminis changing their behaviour rather frequently. People born under this star sign are very adaptable to new situations or life changes. Add to this the positive nature towards life that Gemini possess.
Gemini are compatible with: other Gemini, Leo, Libra and Aquarius.
- Cancer (June 21 - July 22) Tradition tends to be very important int the lives of Cancers. Visit a cancer at home and you will find a fish in the water. Having a caring nature that extends towards other people, coupled with amazing patience usually is related to a Cancers work life choices.
Cancers are compatible with: Taurus, Leo, Virgo, Scorpio, Capricorn and Pisces.
June Birth Flowers
- Month of June flower is the Rose. Though roses are available in many colors from red to pink to white to yellow, all with their own special meanings, the underlying message the birth flowers convey is that of love and passion.
- Love and Appreciation, while other meanings depends on each colour. The June Birth Flower Rose has many meanings which can vary from Love, Passion, Beauty and Perfection. The meaning depends upon the colour. For example, Red says love and romance, White symbolizes innocence, purity, and remembrance.
Historical Events for June, 1991
- 3rd » Mount Unzen erupts in Kyūshū, Japan, killing 43 people, all of them either researchers or journalists.
- 7th » Mount Pinatubo erupts, generating an ash column convert 7 km mi high.
- 12th » Russians elect Boris Yeltsin as the president of the republic.
- 12th » 1991 Kokkadichcholai massacre: the Sri Lankan Army massacres 152 minority Tamil people named Tamil civilians in the village Kokkadichcholai near the eastern province town of Batticaloa, Sri Lanka.
- 15th » In the Philippines, Mount Pinatubo erupts in the second largest volcanic eruption of the 20th Century. In the end, over 800 people die.
- 17th » Apartheid: The Parliament of South Africa known as South African Parliament repeals the Population Registration Act which required racial classification of all South Africans at birth.
- 19th » The Soviet occupation of Hungary ends.
- 20th » The German Bundestag votes to move the capital (political) called capital from Bonn back to Berlin.
- 25th » Croatia and Slovenia declare their independence from Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia or Yugoslavia.
- 27th » Slovenia, after declaring independence two days before is invaded by Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia named Yugoslav troops, tanks, and aircraft starting the Ten-Day War.
Famous Birthdays on June in 1991
- 4th » Jordan Hinson, American actress
- 4th » Lorenzo Insigne, Italian footballer
- 4th » Kathryn Prescott, English actress
- 4th » Megan Prescott, English actress
- 5th » Sören Bertram, German footballer
- 6th » Son Dong-woon, South Korean singer and dancer (Beast (South Korean band) named Beast)
- 7th » Emily Ratajkowski, English-American model and actress
- 7th » Gary Rohan, Australian footballer
- 10th » Pol Espargaró, Spanish motorcycle racer
- 10th » Juan Jesus, Brazilian footballer
- 11th » Dan Howell, English radio host and blogger
- 12th » Avisail García, Venezuelan baseball player
- 12th » James Rodriguez, Colombian soccer player
- 13th » Will Claye, American jumper
- 13th » Ryan Mason, English footballer
- 14th » Erick Barrondo, Guatemalan race walker
- 14th » Kostas Manolas, Greek footballer
- 15th » Emily Harman, American tennis player
- 16th » Joe McElderry, English singer-songwriter
- 17th » Kayane, French gamer
- 17th » Jang Min-chul, South Korean gamer
- 18th » Willa Holland, American actress
- 18th » Rei Okamoto, Japanese model and actress
- 20th » Rick ten Voorde, Dutch footballer
- 21st » Gaël Kakuta, French footballer
- 22nd » Giuseppe De Luca (footballer) e.g Giuseppe De Luca, Italian footballer
- 23rd » Katie Armiger, American singer
- 24th » Mutaz Essa Barshim, Qatari high jumper
- 24th » Rie Kitahara, Japanese actress and singer (AKB48, SKE48, and Not Yet (band) called Not Yet)
- 25th » Kyousuke Hamao, Japanese actor and singer
- 25th » Shōta Iizuka, Japanese sprinter
- 25th » Liisi Rist, Estonian cyclist
- 25th » Christa Theret, French actress
- 25th » Anna Zaja, German tennis player
- 26th » Houssem Chemali, French footballer
- 26th » Diego Falcinelli, Italian footballer
- 27th » Madylin Sweeten, American actress
- 28th » Kevin De Bruyne, Belgian footballer
- 28th » Kang Min-hyuk, South Korean singer, drummer, and actor (CN Blue)
- 29th » Soren Fulton, American actor
- 29th » Suk Hyun-Jun, South Korean footballer
- 29th » Kawhi Leonard, American basketball player
- 29th » Addison Timlin, American actress
- 30th » Kaho (actress) or Kaho, Japanese actress
- 30th » David Witts, English actor
Famous Deaths for June 1991
- 1st » David Ruffin, American singer and drummer (The Temptations) (b. 1941)
- 3rd » Katia Krafft, French volcanologist (b. 1942)
- 3rd » Maurice Krafft, French volcanologist (b. 1946)
- 3rd » Takeshi Nagata, Japanese geophysicist (b. 1913)
- 6th » Stan Getz, American saxophonist (b. 1927)
- 9th » Claudio Arrau, Chilean-American pianist (b. 1903)
- 9th » Howard Hobson, American basketball player and coach (b. 1903)
- 10th » Jean Bruller, French author and illustrator, co-founded Les Éditions de Minuit (b. 1902)
- 11th » Cromwell Everson, South African composer (b. 1925)
- 13th » Ljubov Rebane, Estonian physicist (b. 1929)
- 14th » Peggy Ashcroft, English actress (b. 1907)
- 15th » Happy Chandler, American businessman and politician, 49th Governor of Kentucky (b. 1898)
- 15th » Arthur Lewis (economist) or Arthur Lewis, Saint Lucian economist and academic, Nobel Prize in Economics called Nobel Prize laureate (b. 1915)
- 19th » Jean Arthur, American actress and singer (b. 1900)
- 23rd » Frank Buckland (ice hockey) known as Frank Buckland, Canadian businessman (b. 1902)
- 23rd » Lea Padovani, Italian actress (b. 1920)
- 24th » Sumner Locke Elliott, Australian-American author and playwright (b. 1917)
- 24th » Rufino Tamayo, Mexican painter and illustrator (b. 1899)
- 27th » Klaas Bruinsma (drug lord) called Klaas Bruinsma, Dutch drug lord (b. 1953)
- 27th » Milton Subotsky, American-English screenwriter and producer (b. 1921)
Year 1991 Chinese Zodiac Signs and Astrology. Month of June Star Signs.
Year 1991 Zodiac Signs and Birthstones by month