Zodiac Signs June 2006 Birthstone
June Birthstones Astrology
- The June Birthstones are Pearl, Alexandrite and Moonstone. The Pearl has long been a symbol of purity. The ancient Greeks believed that pearls were the hardened tears of joy from Aphrodite, the goddess of love. Pearl is called the traditional birthstone of June. Moonstone is considered the secondary birthstone for June.
June Zodiac Signs
- Month of June Zodiac Signs are Gemini(until June 20) and Cancer(June 21 onwards).
- Gemini (May 20 - June 20) Geminis tend to be very unpredictable. Be always ready for a surprise from them. Being creative and open can result in Geminis changing their behaviour rather frequently. People born under this star sign are very adaptable to new situations or life changes. Add to this the positive nature towards life that Gemini possess.
Gemini are compatible with: other Gemini, Leo, Libra and Aquarius.
- Cancer (June 21 - July 22) Tradition tends to be very important int the lives of Cancers. Visit a cancer at home and you will find a fish in the water. Having a caring nature that extends towards other people, coupled with amazing patience usually is related to a Cancers work life choices.
Cancers are compatible with: Taurus, Leo, Virgo, Scorpio, Capricorn and Pisces.
June Birth Flowers
- Month of June flower is the Rose. Though roses are available in many colors from red to pink to white to yellow, all with their own special meanings, the underlying message the birth flowers convey is that of love and passion.
- Love and Appreciation, while other meanings depends on each colour. The June Birth Flower Rose has many meanings which can vary from Love, Passion, Beauty and Perfection. The meaning depends upon the colour. For example, Red says love and romance, White symbolizes innocence, purity, and remembrance.
Historical Events for June, 2006
- 5th » Serbia declares independence from the State Union of Serbia and Montenegro.
- 18th » The first Kazakhstan named Kazakh space satellite, KazSat is launched.
- 26th » Mari Alkatiri, the first Prime Minister of East Timor, resigns after weeks of political unrest.
Famous Birthdays on June in 2006
- 3rd » Countess Leonore of Orange-Nassau van Amsberg
Famous Deaths for June 2006
- 1st » Rocío Jurado, Spanish singer and actress (b. 1944)
- 2nd » Keith Smith (rugby) or Keith Smith, English rugby player and coach (b. 1952)
- 2nd » Vince Welnick, American keyboard player (The Grateful Dead, The Tubes, and Missing Man Formation (band) or Missing Man Formation) (b. 1951)
- 3rd » Johnny Grande, American singer (Bill Haley & His Comets) (b. 1932)
- 5th » Frederick Franck, Dutch-American painter, sculptor, and author (b. 1909)
- 5th » Edward L. Moyers, American businessman (b. 1928)
- 6th » Arnold Newman, American photographer (b. 1918)
- 6th » Billy Preston, American singer-songwriter, pianist, and actor (b. 1946)
- 6th » Hilton Ruiz, American pianist (b. 1952)
- 6th » Camille Sandorfy, Hungarian-Canadian chemist (b. 1920)
- 7th » Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, Jordanian terrorist (b. 1966)
- 7th » John Tenta, Canadian-American wrestler (b. 1963)
- 8th » Jaxon, American illustrator and publisher, co-founded Rip Off Press (b. 1941)
- 8th » Robert Donner, American actor (b. 1931)
- 8th » Matta El Meskeen, Egyptian monk, theologian, and author (b. 1919)
- 9th » Drafi Deutscher, German singer-songwriter (b. 1946)
- 11th » Michael Bartosh, American businessman (b. 1977)
- 11th » Neroli Fairhall, New Zealand archer (b. 1944)
- 11th » Bruce Shand, English soldier (b. 1917)
- 12th » Anna Lee Aldred, American jockey (b. 1921)
- 12th » György Ligeti, Romanian-Hungarian composer (b. 1923)
- 12th » Kenneth Thomson, 2nd Baron Thomson of Fleet, Canadian businessman and art collector (b. 1923)
- 12th » Nijiro Tokuda, Japanese super-centenarian (b. 1895)
- 13th » Charles Haughey, Irish politician, 7th Taoiseach known as Taoiseach of Ireland (b. 1925)
- 14th » Monty Berman, English director, producer, and cinematographer (b. 1905)
- 14th » Jean Roba, Belgian author and illustrator (b. 1930)
- 15th » Raymond Devos, Belgian-French comedian and clown (b. 1922)
- 15th » Herb Pearson, New Zealand cricketer (b. 1910)
- 16th » Igor Śmiałowski, Polish actor (b. 1917)
- 17th » Bussunda, Brazilian comedian and actor (b. 1962)
- 17th » Arthur Franz, American actor (b. 1920)
- 18th » Vincent Sherman, American actor, director, and screenwriter (b. 1906)
- 20th » Billy Johnson (baseball) or Billy Johnson, American baseball player (b. 1918)
- 20th » Claydes Charles Smith, American guitarist (Kool & the Gang) (b. 1948)
- 21st » Jared C. Monti, American sergeant, Medal of Honor recipient (b. 1975)
- 23rd » Luke Graham (wrestler) or Luke Graham, American wrestler (b. 1940)
- 23rd » Aaron Spelling, American actor, producer, and screenwriter, founded Spelling Television (b. 1923)
- 24th » Patsy Ramsey, American model, Miss West Virginia named Miss West Virginia 1977 (b. 1956)
- 25th » Jaap Penraat, Dutch-American humanitarian (b. 1918)
- 26th » Tommy Wonder (magician) e.g Tommy Wonder, Dutch magician (b. 1953)
- 27th » Ángel Maturino Reséndiz, Mexican serial killer (b. 1959)
- 28th » Jim Baen, American publisher, founded Baen Books (b. 1943)
- 28th » George Page (television presenter) e.g George Page, American television host and producer (b. 1935)
- 28th » Peter Rawlinson, Baron Rawlinson of Ewell, English lawyer and politician, Attorney General for England and Wales (b. 1919)
- 28th » George Unwin, English pilot and commander (b. 1913)
- 29th » Fabián Bielinsky, Argentinian director and screenwriter (b. 1959)
- 29th » Lloyd Richards, Canadian-American actor and director (b. 1919)
- 29th » Randy Walker (American football coach) called Randy Walker, American football player and coach (b. 1954)
- 30th » Robert Gernhardt, German poet, author, and painter (b. 1937)
Year 2006 Chinese Zodiac Signs and Astrology. Month of June Star Signs.
Year 2006 Zodiac Signs and Birthstones by month