Zodiac Sign October 18th Birthday Astrology
October 18th is the 291st day of the year (292nd in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 74 days left to the end of the year.
♎ Libra is the Zodiac Sign for Oct 18th
- Let us explore October 18th Birthday Astrology traits for Libra.
- Libra is the seventh astrological sign in the Zodiac. The symbol of the scales is based on the Scales of Justice held by Themis, the Greek personification of divine law and custom. Libras are the diplomat of the zodiac. She became the inspiration for modern depictions of Lady Justice.
Libras do not like to do things alone. You could call them true team players at work. But their true partner remains at home. Libras love being in relationships. The Libra sign is very rightly represented by Scales, because they prefer justice and avoid indulgence in all types of conflicts, be it at their workplace or at home.
The Libra is an out right strategist, who would plan and delegate work by forming groups, and would make sure that the job not only gets done on time but is completed in the right manner. Diplomaitic, urbane, romantic, charming, easygoing, sociable, idealistic and peaceable are just some positive keywords that describe Libras. On the negative side would be indecisive, changeable, gullible, easily infuenced, flirtatious and self-indulgent.
They will spend lots of money and surround themselves with beautiful things and they seem to be constantly fussing over their appearance.
- If you were born October on the 18th October then your zodiac sign is Libra.
18th October Birthday Astrology
- Libra (September 23 - October 22) Libra tend to dislice big social gatherings and too much attention. Most of them tend to be introverts. Having a shy nature being too shy or quiet can sometimes work against their benefit. People born under this star sign tend to have great belief in justice. THis might also be why they are very trustworthy individuals.
Libra are compatible with: another Libra as well as Sagittarius, Leo, Taurus, Aquarius and Gemini.
- Month of October Zodiac Signs are Libra(until October 22) or Scorpio(October 23 onwards).
October Birth Flowers
- Birth flower Marigold or Calendula is the flower associated with October. For the Hindus, the month of October is associated with festivals like Dusshera and Diwali and Marigold, an auspicious flower is part of religious ceremonies. However, in the English culture, marigold stands for sorrow and sympathy. The other October flower is cosmo, a symbol of order, peace, and serenity.
- Warm, Fierce, undying love, or one way of saying that you are content with being with the recipient.October Birth Flower Marigold exemplify elegance and devotion.
Famous Deaths in History for October 18th
- Year 52 » Publius Clodius Pulcher, Roman politician (b. 93 BC)
- Year 474 » Leo I the Thracian, Byzantine emperor (b. 401)
- Year 1213 Astrology » Tamar of Georgia (b. 1160)
- Year 1367 Astrology » Peter I of Portugal (b. 1320)
- Year 1425 Astrology » Edmund Mortimer, 5th Earl of March, English politician (b. 1391)
- Year 1471 Astrology » Emperor Go-Hanazono of Japan (b. 1419)
- Year 1586 Astrology » Margaret of Parma (b. 1522)
- Year 1677 Astrology » Jan van Riebeeck, Dutch administrator, founded Cape Town (b. 1619)
- Year 1803 Astrology » Ippolit Bogdanovich, Russian poet (b. 1743)
- Year 1849 Astrology » Panoutsos Notaras, Greek politician (b. 1752)
- Year 1862 Astrology » John Tyler, American politician, 10th President of the United States (b. 1790)
- Year 1873 Astrology » Edward George Bulwer-Lytton, English author (b. 1803)
- Year 1878 Astrology » Antoine César Becquerel, French physicist (b. 1788)
- Year 1886 Astrology » Baldassare Verazzi, Italian painter (b. 1819)
- Year 1892 Astrology » Anton Anderledy, Swiss religious leader, 23rd Superior General of the Society of Jesus (b. 1819)
- Year 1896 Astrology » Charles Floquet, French politician, 55th Prime Minister of France (b. 1828)
- Year 1923 Astrology » Wallace Reid, American actor (b. 1891)
- Year 1936 Astrology » Rudyard Kipling, English author and poet, Nobel Prize in Literature called Nobel Prize laureate (b. 1865)
- Year 1936 » Hermanus Brockmann, Dutch rower (b. 1871)
- Year 1940 Astrology » Kazimierz Przerwa-Tetmajer, Polish author, poet, and playwright (b. 1865)
- Year 1945 Astrology » Hermann Braun, American-German actor (b. 1918)
- Year 1951 Astrology » Amy Carmichael, Irish missionary (b. 1867)
- Year 1952 Astrology » Curly Howard, American actor and singer (b. 1903)
- Year 1954 Astrology » Sydney Greenstreet, English actor (b. 1879)
- Year 1955 Astrology » Saadat Hassan Manto, Pakistani author (b. 1912)
- Year 1956 Astrology » Konstantin Päts, Estonian politician, 1st President of Estonia (b. 1874)
- Year 1963 Astrology » Hugh Gaitskell, English politician (b. 1906)
- Year 1966 Astrology » Kathleen Norris, American author (b. 1880)
- Year 1967 Astrology » Goose Tatum, American basketball player (b. 1921)
- Year 1969 Astrology » Dada Lekhraj, Indian spiritual leader (b. 1884)
- Year 1969 » Hans Freyer, German sociologist (b. 1887)
- Year 1970 Astrology » David O. McKay, American religious leader, 9th President of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (b. 1873)
- Year 1971 Astrology » Virgil Finlay, American illustrator (b. 1914)
- Year 1975 Astrology » Gertrude Olmstead, American actress (b. 1897)
- Year 1978 Astrology » Walter H. Thompson, English bodyguard (b. 1890)
- Year 1978 » Carl Betz, American actor (b. 1921)
- Year 1978 » Hasan Askari, Pakistani philosopher and author (b. 1919)
- Year 1980 Astrology » Cecil Beaton, English fashion designer (b. 1904)
- Year 1984 Astrology » Panteleimon Ponomarenko, Belarusian general and politician (b. 1902)
- Year 1984 » Vassilis Tsitsanis, Greek singer-songwriter and bouzouki player (b. 1915)
- Year 1985 Astrology » Wilfrid Brambell, Irish actor (b. 1912)
- Year 1989 Astrology » Bruce Chatwin, English author (b. 1940)
- Year 1990 Astrology » Rusty Hamer, American actor (b. 1947)
- Year 1993 Astrology » Eleanor Hibbert, English author (b. 1906)
- Year 1993 » Dionysios Zakythinos, Greek historian, academic, and politician (b. 1905)
- Year 1994 Astrology » Denis Henry Desty, English chromatographer (b. 1923)
- Year 1995 Astrology » Adolf Butenandt, German chemist, Nobel Prize in Chemistry called Nobel Prize laureate (b. 1903)
- Year 1995 » Ron Luciano, American baseball player and umpire (b. 1937)
- Year 1996 Astrology » N. T. Rama Rao, Indian actor, director, producer, and politician, 10th Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh (b. 1923)
- Year 1997 Astrology » Paul Tsongas, American politician (b. 1941)
- Year 1997 » Adriana Caselotti, American voice actress and singer (b. 1916)
- Year 1998 Astrology » Dan Georgiadis, Greek footballer and manager (b. 1922)
- Year 2000 Astrology » Margarete Schütte-Lihotzky, Austrian architect (b. 1897)
- Year 2001 Astrology » Laurent-Désiré Kabila, Congolese politician, President of the Democratic Republic of the Congo (b. 1939)
- Year 2001 » Al Waxman, Canadian actor (b. 1935)
- Year 2003 Astrology » Harivansh Rai Bachchan, Indian poet (b. 1907)
- Year 2003 » Ed Farhat, American wrestler (b. 1924)
- Year 2005 Astrology » Lamont Bentley, American actor (b. 1973)
- Year 2005 » Pez Whatley, American wrestler (b. 1951)
- Year 2006 Astrology » Jan Twardowski, Polish poet (b. 1915)
- Year 2007 Astrology » Brent Liles, American bass player (Agent Orange (band) known as Agent Orange and Social Distortion) (b. 1963)
- Year 2008 Astrology » John Stroger, American politician (b. 1929)
- Year 2008 » Frank Lewin, American composer and theorist (b. 1925)
- Year 2008 » Georgia Frontiere, American businesswoman (b. 1927)
- Year 2009 Astrology » Tony Hart, English television host (b. 1925)
- Year 2009 » Nora Kovach, Hungarian-American ballerina (b. 1931)
- Year 2009 » Bob May (actor) called Bob May, American actor (b. 1939)
- Year 2009 » Danai Stratigopoulou, Greek singer (b. 1913)
- Year 2009 » Grigore Vieru, Romanian poet (b. 1935)
- Year 2010 Astrology » Robert B. Parker, American author (b. 1932)
- Year 2010 » Kate McGarrigle, Canadian singer-songwriter and accordion player (Mountain City Four and Kate and Anna McGarrigle) (b. 1946)
- Year 2011 Astrology » Sargent Shriver, American politician and diplomat, 21st United States Ambassador to France (b. 1915)
- Year 2012 Astrology » Yuri Rasovsky, American playwright and producer, founded The National Radio Theater of Chicago (b. 1944)
- Year 2012 » Georg Lassen, German captain (b. 1915)
- Year 2012 » Anthony Gonsalves, Indian composer (b. 1927)
- Year 2012 » Mel Goldstein, American meteorologist (b. 1945)
- Year 2012 » Ray Finch, English potter (b. 1914)
- Year 2012 » Tom Cowie, English businessman (b. 1922)
- Year 2012 » Karen Brazell, American author and academic (b. 1938)
- Year 2013 Astrology » Morné van der Merwe, South African rugby player (b. 1973)
- Year 2013 » Theodore Stern, American academic (b. 1912)
- Year 2013 » Jacques Sadoul, French author (b. 1934)
- Year 2013 » Ron Nachman, Israeli politician (b. 1942)
- Year 2013 » Lewis Marnell, Australian skateboarder (b. 1982)
- Year 2013 » Jon Mannah, Australian rugby player (b. 1989)
- Year 2013 » Jim Horning, American computer scientist and academic (b. 1942)
- Year 2013 » Sean Fallon (footballer) known as Sean Fallon, Irish footballer and manager (b. 1922)
- Year 2013 » Walmor Chagas, Brazilian actor (b. 1930)
- Year 2013 » Peter Boyle (footballer born 1951) or Peter Boyle, Scottish-Australian footballer and manager (b. 1951)
- Year 2014 Astrology » Takao Iwami, Japanese journalist (b. 1935)
- Year 2014 » Andy Graver, English footballer (b. 1927)
- Year 2014 » Dennis Frederiksen, American singer-songwriter (Toto (band) Toto, Angel (band) Angel, and LeRoux (band) LeRoux) (b. 1951)
- Year 2014 » Komla Dumor, Ghanaian-English journalist (b. 1972)
- Year 2014 » Michael Botmang, Nigerian politician, 17th List of Governors of Plateau State or Governor of Plateau State (b. 1938)
- Year 2014 » Robert A. Alberty, American chemist and academic (b. 1921)
- Year 2014 » Kathryn Abbe, American photographer (b. 1919)
- Year 2014 » Sarah Marshall (British film actress) or Sarah Marshall, English-American actress (b. 1933)
Birthday Astrology and Zodiac Signs for the Month of October
♎ Libra Zodiac Sign Traits October
- Element: Air.
- Quality: Cardinal.
- Planetary ruler: Venus.
- Birthstone: Opal.
- Flower: Pink rose.
- Color: Pale pink.
- Key characteristic: Harmony.
- Strengths: Diplomacy, charm, love of beauty.
- Challenges: Indecision, narcissism, superficiality.