What Happened On 13th September 1953 In History
September 13th (1953) was a Sunday. It's the 255th day of the year (256th in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 110 days left to the end of the year.
Historical Events for 13th September, 1953
- » Nikita Khrushchev is appointed General Secretary of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union.
September 13th Holidays in History
- » Christian Calendar of Saints known as feast day:
- » Saint Aimé called Aimé
- » Saint Ame or Ame
- » John Chrysostom
- » September 13 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics).
- » 'Niños Héroes e.g Día de los Niños Héroes' (Mexico)
- » Epulum Jovis, celebrated on the Roman calendar called Ides of September, during the Ludi Romani. (Roman Empire)