What Happened On 27th November 2009 In History
November 27th (2009) was a Friday. It's the 330th day of the year (331st in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 35 days left to the end of the year.
Historical Events for 27th November, 2009
- » 2009 Nevsky Express bombing: A bomb explodes on the Nevsky Express train between Moscow and Saint Petersburg, derailing it and causing 28 deaths and 96 injuries.
November 27th Famous Deaths for 2009
- » Al Alberts, American singer-songwriter (The Four Aces) (b. 1922)
November 27th Holidays in History
- » Christian Feast Day:
- » Barlaam and Josaphat, the Christianized version of Buddha
- » Congar of Congresbury
- » Facundus and Primitivus
- » Our Lady of the Miraculous Medal (Roman Catholic)
- » Vergilius of Salzburg
- » November 27 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- » Maaveerar Day (Tamil Eelam)