Birthday Personality April 23rd 1965 Star Sign
April 23rd (1965) was a Friday. It's the 112th day of the year (113th in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 253 days left to the end of the year.
♉ Taurus is the Zodiac Sign for April 23rd
- Let us explore April 23rd Birthday Personality traits for Taurus horoscope.
- Taurus is the second astrological sign in the Zodiac. The symbol of the bull is based on the Cretan Bull, the white bull that fathered the Minotaur and was killed by Hercules.
The time of year that the Taurus zodiac falls under is prime planting season. It is when farmers are planting new crops and ensuring that the soil is fertile enough to support growth. For this reason, Taureans are viewed as grounded people who are practical in nature and do not like change. Also because of this, of the four elements, Earth fire, wind, and water, Taurus is associated with Earth.
Because the Taurus zodiac sign is related to the beginning of spring, when plants start to grow, it is the horoscope sign of the farmer. Therefore, the traits related to Taurus are based on a person who tends the land and cares for nature. The positive traits most associated with Taurus are patient, reliable, warmhearted, loving, persistent, determined, placid, and security loving.
Positive traits which show themselves in an excessive degree can often be viewed as negative traits. However, the technically considered negative traits are jealous, possessive, resentful, inflexible, self-indulgent, greedy, and stubborn. While a natural positive trait of a Taurus may be to be calm and conservative, if exaggerated it can also translate into a negative of being reluctant to change.
And while being determined and persistent are valued traits, an excess can lead to stubbornness. Taureans are like to think in practical terms instead of theoretical. So, not only are Taureans patient with routine; they prefer it.
- If you were born 1965 on the 23rd April then your star sign is Taurus.
Birthday numerology calculation for people born on
23rd April 1965
- If your birth date was Apr 23 1965 then your life path number is 3
- Meaning of this life path number: You have a very high level of creativity, imagination, self expression and an ability to inspire others. This abundance of creative energy combined with vesratility and a good nature make you able to communicate in all areas. Writing or verbal communication both feel easy to you, these are your origins. Your road can lead you to become a poet, writer, actor, artist or musician. In fact the life path three is very common in many writers, radio broadcasters, actors, singers, performers, and counselors. Very giving and generous souls who can find positivity everywhere around them.
Threes like to live their life to the fullest with joy and imagination. Sometimes this will result in living too much for the moment and forgetting about tomorrow. Having such a charismatic personality making friends will be easy. Understanding others emotions and putting them at ease is a natural thing for threes. You are an amazing communicator, bringing unique creative flair to everything you do. The best work for you is artistic endeavors that let you express yourself. Be it writing, speaking, designing, illustrating, dancing or acting. Also any occupation where you can encourage or motivate.
Astrological traits for life path nr 3
- Ruling Planet: Jupter
Colors: Purple, Lilac, Mavve
Qualities: Creative, Light-Hearted
- Character and birthday personality attributes to this life path number:
Self-expression, innovation, creativity, communication, activity.
Famous Birthdays on April 23 in 1965
- » Tommy DeCarlo, American singer-songwriter (Boston (band) known as Boston)
April 23rd Famous Deaths for 1965
- » George Adamski, Polish-American ufologist and author (b. 1891)
Year 1965 Chinese Zodiac Signs and Birthstones. Month of April Astrology.
♉ Taurus Star Sign Traits April
- Element: Earth.
- Quality: Fixed.
- Planetary ruler: Venus.
- Birthstone: Emerald.
- Flower: Red rose.
- Color: Shocking pink.
- Key characteristic: Determination.
- Strengths: Hard-working, honest, brave.
- Challenges: Intractable, short-sighted, bullying.