Birthday Personality September 26th 1965 Star Sign
September 26th (1965) was a Sunday. It's the 268th day of the year (269th in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 97 days left to the end of the year.
♎ Libra is the Zodiac Sign for September 26th
- Let us explore September 26th Birthday Personality traits for Libra horoscope.
- Libra is the seventh astrological sign in the Zodiac. The symbol of the scales is based on the Scales of Justice held by Themis, the Greek personification of divine law and custom. Libras are the diplomat of the zodiac. She became the inspiration for modern depictions of Lady Justice.
Libras do not like to do things alone. You could call them true team players at work. But their true partner remains at home. Libras love being in relationships. The Libra sign is very rightly represented by Scales, because they prefer justice and avoid indulgence in all types of conflicts, be it at their workplace or at home.
The Libra is an out right strategist, who would plan and delegate work by forming groups, and would make sure that the job not only gets done on time but is completed in the right manner. Diplomaitic, urbane, romantic, charming, easygoing, sociable, idealistic and peaceable are just some positive keywords that describe Libras. On the negative side would be indecisive, changeable, gullible, easily infuenced, flirtatious and self-indulgent.
They will spend lots of money and surround themselves with beautiful things and they seem to be constantly fussing over their appearance.
- If you were born 1965 on the 26th September then your star sign is Libra.
Birthday numerology calculation for people born on
26th September 1965
- If your birth date was Sept 26 1965 then your life path number is 11
- Meaning of this life path number: Individuals with the Life Path number 11 have great intuition. Eleven is actually the most intuitive of all the numbers. You are very sensitive to your surroundings and have an amazing understanding of others. This helps you discover many a things that are going on behind the scenes. Examples of such sensitivity would be being able to sense others relationships or health without knowing them. You can use your strengths to greatly help others. This life path number is called Master Number 11 or 11/2. This number combines all the traits of number 1 twice over, and at the same time includes all the characteristics of highly charged number 2.
Spiritually aware, a visionary, inspiring, charismatic, inventive, a dreamer, idealistic and a deep thinker. You rely on faith rather than logic to deal with the life and all it has to offer. Much is expected of you having the master number eleven. Your purpose in life is give inspiration to others. You possess an inordinate amount of energy and intuition, and you can inspire people even without much effort. Take full advantage of your powers you must develop yourself sufficiently and surrender yourself to higher ideals. You will find success in fields that let you be a teacher, diplomat or speaker. All fields where you can utilize your considerable talents at uplifting and inspiring others.
Astrological traits for life path nr 11
- Ruling Planet: The Moon
Colors: Green, Cream
Gemstones: Pearl, Jade, Moonstone
Qualities: Charismatic, Inspiring
- Character and birthday personality attributes to this life path number:
Visionary, idealistic, teacher, sensitive, a perfectionist, aloof.
Famous Birthdays on September 26 in 1965
- » Cindy Herron, American singer and actress (En Vogue)
- » Alexandra Lencastre, Portuguese actress
- » Petro Poroshenko, Ukrainian businessman and politician, 5th President of Ukraine
September 26th Famous Deaths for 1965
- » James Fitzmaurice (pilot) known as James Fitzmaurice, Irish soldier and pilot (b. 1898)
Year 1965 Chinese Zodiac Signs and Birthstones. Month of September Astrology.
♎ Libra Star Sign Traits September
- Element: Air.
- Quality: Cardinal.
- Planetary ruler: Venus.
- Birthstone: Opal.
- Flower: Pink rose.
- Color: Pale pink.
- Key characteristic: Harmony.
- Strengths: Diplomacy, charm, love of beauty.
- Challenges: Indecision, narcissism, superficiality.