Birthday Personality September 27th 1965 Star Sign
September 27th (1965) was a Monday. It's the 269th day of the year (270th in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 96 days left to the end of the year.
♎ Libra is the Zodiac Sign for September 27th
- Let us explore September 27th Birthday Personality traits for Libra horoscope.
- Libra is the seventh astrological sign in the Zodiac. The symbol of the scales is based on the Scales of Justice held by Themis, the Greek personification of divine law and custom. Libras are the diplomat of the zodiac. She became the inspiration for modern depictions of Lady Justice.
Libras do not like to do things alone. You could call them true team players at work. But their true partner remains at home. Libras love being in relationships. The Libra sign is very rightly represented by Scales, because they prefer justice and avoid indulgence in all types of conflicts, be it at their workplace or at home.
The Libra is an out right strategist, who would plan and delegate work by forming groups, and would make sure that the job not only gets done on time but is completed in the right manner. Diplomaitic, urbane, romantic, charming, easygoing, sociable, idealistic and peaceable are just some positive keywords that describe Libras. On the negative side would be indecisive, changeable, gullible, easily infuenced, flirtatious and self-indulgent.
They will spend lots of money and surround themselves with beautiful things and they seem to be constantly fussing over their appearance.
- If you were born 1965 on the 27th September then your star sign is Libra.
Birthday numerology calculation for people born on
27th September 1965
- If your birth date was Sept 27 1965 then your life path number is 3
- Meaning of this life path number: You have a very high level of creativity, imagination, self expression and an ability to inspire others. This abundance of creative energy combined with vesratility and a good nature make you able to communicate in all areas. Writing or verbal communication both feel easy to you, these are your origins. Your road can lead you to become a poet, writer, actor, artist or musician. In fact the life path three is very common in many writers, radio broadcasters, actors, singers, performers, and counselors. Very giving and generous souls who can find positivity everywhere around them.
Threes like to live their life to the fullest with joy and imagination. Sometimes this will result in living too much for the moment and forgetting about tomorrow. Having such a charismatic personality making friends will be easy. Understanding others emotions and putting them at ease is a natural thing for threes. You are an amazing communicator, bringing unique creative flair to everything you do. The best work for you is artistic endeavors that let you express yourself. Be it writing, speaking, designing, illustrating, dancing or acting. Also any occupation where you can encourage or motivate.
Astrological traits for life path nr 3
- Ruling Planet: Jupter
Colors: Purple, Lilac, Mavve
Qualities: Creative, Light-Hearted
- Character and birthday personality attributes to this life path number:
Self-expression, innovation, creativity, communication, activity.
Famous Birthdays on September 27 in 1965
- » Ricky Fuji, Japanese wrestler
- » Steve Kerr, American basketball player and sportscaster
- » Bernard Lord, Canadian politician, 30th Premier of New Brunswick
- » Peter MacKay, Canadian lawyer and politician, 50th Minister of Justice (Canada) named Canadian Minister of Justice
- » Alexis Stewart, American radio and television host
September 27th Famous Deaths for 1965
- » Clara Bow, American actress and singer (b. 1905)
- » William Stanier, English engineer, co-designed the London, Midland and Scottish Railway (b. 1876)
Year 1965 Chinese Zodiac Signs and Birthstones. Month of September Astrology.
♎ Libra Star Sign Traits September
- Element: Air.
- Quality: Cardinal.
- Planetary ruler: Venus.
- Birthstone: Opal.
- Flower: Pink rose.
- Color: Pale pink.
- Key characteristic: Harmony.
- Strengths: Diplomacy, charm, love of beauty.
- Challenges: Indecision, narcissism, superficiality.