Zodiac Signs April 1994 Birthstone
April Birthstones Astrology
- The April Birthstone is the Diamond. Diamonds are associated with desire and connection. Symbolizing everlasting love diamonds were once thought to bring courage. Diamond is called the traditional birthstone of April. Crystal quartz is considered the secondary birthstone for April.
April Zodiac Signs
- Month of April Zodiac Signs are Aries(until April 20) and Taurus(April 21 onwards).
- Aries (March 21 - April 19) Aries have an amazing inner drive and don't shy away from hard work if that is what it takes to get what they want. Having a great deal of drive and ambition is their trademark. Being very social and having a great sence of humor by nature makes it easy for Aroies to blend in anywhere. Creative with a very strong will. These individuals don't like to share their emotions or feelings with others. But this can change once you get to know them better.
Aries are compatible with: Gemini, Sagittarius, Aquarius, Capricorn and Pisces.
- Taurus (April 20 - May 19) The Taurus has great strength in physical and mental capacities. Maybe this is why stubbornness or being a stuborn bull is often associated with this star sign. Work wise being able to teac to others is one of their strengths, at least on some level due to the fact that they are sympathetic and loving.
Taurus is compatible with: Libra, Taurus, Cancer, Capricorn, Virgo and Pisces.
April Birth Flowers
- Month of April is associated with Sweet Pea(also withDaisy) flower which bloom in a wide range of soft colors as well as two tone colours. It is said to symbolise pleasure or good-bye. In the Victorian era, these birth flowers formed a part of the bouquet which was sent to someone to convey gratefulness. It is also a flower given between friends to keep a secret.
- Love, youth and purity. April Birth Flower Daisy conveys innocence and there are five common types.
Historical Events for April, 1994
- 2nd » The National Convention of New Sudan of the SPLA/M opens in Chukudum.
- 4th » Marc Andreessen and James H. Clark known as Jim Clark found Netscape Communications Corporation under the name "Mosaic Communications Corporation".
- 5th » American musician Death of Kurt Cobain named Kurt Cobain commits suicide.
- 6th » The Rwandan Genocide begins when the aircraft carrying Rwandan president Juvénal Habyarimana and Burundian president Cyprien Ntaryamira is shot down.
- 7th » Rwandan Genocide: Massacres of Tutsis begin in Kigali, Rwanda.
- 7th » Auburn Calloway attempts to Aircraft hijacking known as hijack FedEx Express Flight 705 and crash it to allow his family to benefit from his life insurance policy. The crew subdues him and lands the aircraft safely.
- 12th » Canter & Siegel post the first commercial mass Usenet Newsgroup spam called spam.
- 14th » In a U.S. friendly fire incident during Operation Provide Comfort in northern Iraq, two United States Air Force aircraft mistakenly Black Hawk Incident (April 1994) or shoot-down two United States Army helicopters, killing 26 people.
- 26th » China Airlines Flight 140 crashes at Nagoya Airfield known as Nagoya Airport in Japan, killing 264 of the 271 people on board.
- 27th » South African general election, 1994: The first democratic general election in South Africa, in which black citizens could vote. The South African Constitution of 1993 called Interim Constitution comes into force.
- 28th » Former Central Intelligence Agency counter-intelligence officer and analyst Aldrich Ames pleads guilty to giving U.S. secrets to the Soviet Union and later Russia.
- 30th » Formula One racing driver Roland Ratzenberger is killed in a crash during the qualifying session of the San Marino Grand Prix run at Autodromo Enzo e Dino Ferrari outside Imola, Italy.
Famous Birthdays on April in 1994
- 1st » Ella Eyre, English singer-songwriter
- 4th » Risako Sugaya, Japanese singer and actress (Berryz Kobo, Guardians 4, and v-u-den)
- 6th » Adrián Alonso, Mexican actor
- 7th » Johanna Allik, Estonian figure skater
- 9th » Joey Pollari, American actor
- 10th » Nerlens Noel, American basketball player
- 11th » Dakota Blue Richards, English actress
- 11th » Lindsey Wixson, American Model
- 12th » Isabelle Drummond, Brazilian actress
- 12th » Saoirse Ronan, American-Irish actress
- 12th » Airi Suzuki, Japanese actress and singer (Aa!, Cute (Japanese band) or Cute, and Buono!)
- 13th » Ángelo Henríquez, Chilean footballer
- 13th » Elvis Merzļikins, Latvian ice hockey player
- 14th » Skyler Samuels, American actress
- 16th » Liliana Mumy, American actress
- 18th » Moisés Arias, American actor
- 19th » Lee Areum, South Korean singer (T-ara and T-ara N4)
- 20th » Anastasia Vdovenco, Moldovan tennis player
- 21st » Mitchell Weiser, German footballer
- 23rd » Patrick Olsen, Danish footballer
- 26th » Daniil Kvyat, Russian race car driver
- 27th » Elmo Magalona, Filipino actor and singer
- 29th » Christina Shakovets, German tennis player
- 30th » Wang Yafan, Chinese tennis player
Famous Deaths for April 1994
- 1st » Robert Doisneau, French photographer (b. 1912)
- 2nd » Betty Furness, American actress (b. 1916)
- 3rd » Frank Wells, American businessman (b. 1932)
- 5th » Kurt Cobain, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Nirvana (band) named Nirvana) (b. 1967)
- 6th » Juvénal Habyarimana, Rwandan politician, 3rd President of Rwanda (b. 1937)
- 6th » Cyprien Ntaryamira, Burundian politician, 5th President of Burundi (b. 1956)
- 7th » Lee Brilleaux, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Dr. Feelgood) (b. 1952)
- 7th » Albert Guðmundsson, Icelandic footballer and politician (b. 1923)
- 7th » Golo Mann, German historian (b. 1909)
- 7th » Agathe Uwilingiyimana, Rwandan politician, Prime Minister of Rwanda (b. 1953)
- 8th » François Rozet, French-Canadian actor (b. 1899)
- 10th » Sam B. Hall, Jr., American lawyer, judge, and politician (b. 1924)
- 14th » Salimuzzaman Siddiqui, Pakistani chemist and scholar (b. 1897)
- 15th » John Curry, English figure skater (b. 1949)
- 16th » Ralph Ellison, American author and critic (b. 1913)
- 17th » Roger Wolcott Sperry, American neurobiologist, Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine named Nobel Prize laureate (b. 1913)
- 20th » Jean Carmet, French actor (b. 1920)
- 22nd » Richard Nixon, American lieutenant, lawyer, and politician, 37th President of the United States (b. 1913)
- 26th » Mas Oyama, Japanese martial artist, founded Kyokushin kaikan (b. 1927)
- 28th » Berton Roueché, American journalist and author (b. 1910)
- 30th » Roland Ratzenberger, Austrian race car driver (b. 1960)
- 30th » Richard Scarry, American author and illustrator (b. 1919)
Year 1994 Chinese Zodiac Signs and Astrology. Month of April Star Signs.
Year 1994 Zodiac Signs and Birthstones by month