Zodiac Signs September 1994 Birthstone
September Birthstones Astrology
- The September Birthstone is the Sapphire. The Sapphire was once thought to guard against evil and poisoning. It was believed that a venomous snake would die if placed in a vessel made of sapphire. Traditionally a favorite stone of priests and kings, the sapphire symbolizes purity and wisdom. Sapphire is called the traditional birthstone of September. Lapis Lazuli is considered the secondary birthstone for September.
September Zodiac Signs
- Month of September Zodiac Signs are Virgo(until September 21) and Libra(from September 22 onwards).
- Virgo (August 22 - September 22) People born into the star sign Virgo are perfectionists. Having a goog memorie and great social instincts are big qualities of Virgo. Organization and planning comes very easy to Virgos. This is also the reason why working in teams as a project manager or even a normal team member feels like a great time to them.
Virgo are compatible with: other Virgos as well as Scorpio, Capricorn, Taurus and Cancer.
- Libra (September 23 - October 22) Libra tend to dislice big social gatherings and too much attention. Most of them tend to be introverts. Having a shy nature being too shy or quiet can sometimes work against their benefit. People born under this star sign tend to have great belief in justice. THis might also be why they are very trustworthy individuals.
Libra are compatible with: another Libra as well as Sagittarius, Leo, Taurus, Aquarius and Gemini.
September Birth Flowers
- Aster or September flower is the flower for this month. It is found in a number of colours: pink, red, white, lilac and mauve. The name of the birth flower which looks like a star is derived from the Greek word for star. The flower symbolises love, faith, wisdom and colour. The other September flower is the morning glory. Morning glories are simple symbols of affection.
- Patience, Daintiness and Remembrance. This September Birth Flower Aster conveys deep emotional love and affection.
Historical Events for September, 1994
- 8th » USAir Flight 427, on approach to Pittsburgh International Airport, suddenly crashes in clear weather killing all 132 aboard; resulting in the most extensive aviation investigation in world history and altering manufacturing practices in the industry.
- 14th » The Major League Baseball season is canceled because of a 1994–95 Major League Baseball strike known as strike.
- 16th » The British government lifts the 1988–94 British broadcasting voice restrictions e.g broadcasting ban imposed against members of Sinn Féin and Irish paramilitary groups in 1988.
- 28th » The cruise ferry MS or Estonia sinks in Baltic Sea, killing 852 people.
- 30th » Aldwych tube station (originally Strand Station) of the London Underground closes after eighty-eight years in service.
- 30th » Ongar railway station, the furthest London Underground from Central London, closes.
Famous Birthdays on September in 1994
- 1st » Bianca Ryan, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1st » Anna Smolina, Russian tennis player
- 6th » Theo Trebs, German actor
- 8th » Marco Benassi (footballer) called Marco Benassi, Italian footballer
- 12th » Elina Svitolina, Ukrainian tennis player
- 13th » Ayaka Ōhashi, Japanese voice actress
- 13th » Anna Karolína Schmiedlová, Slovak tennis player
- 19th » Alex Etel, English actor
- 21st » Ben Proud, English swimmer
- 22nd » Jr. (singer) known as Jr., South Korean singer, dancer, and actor (Got7 and JJ Project)
- 22nd » Hong Yoo-kyung, South Korean singer and dancer (A Pink)
- 25th » Jansen Panettiere, American actor
- 30th » Aliya Mustafina, Russian gymnast
Famous Deaths for September 1994
- 2nd » Roy Castle, English actor, singer, and dancer (b. 1932)
- 3rd » James Thomas Aubrey, Jr., American screenwriter and producer (b. 1918)
- 3rd » Major Lance, American singer (b. 1939)
- 3rd » Billy Wright (footballer, born 1924) known as Billy Wright, English footballer and manager (b. 1924)
- 5th » Shimshon Amitsur, Israeli mathematician and scholar (b. 1921)
- 5th » John Newman (Australian politician) or John Newman, Australian politician (b. 1946)
- 6th » James Clavell, Australian-American director, producer, and screenwriter (b. 1924)
- 6th » Nicky Hopkins, English pianist (The Jeff Beck Group, The Kinks, Jerry Garcia Band, Quicksilver Messenger Service, and Sweet Thursday (band) known as Sweet Thursday) (b. 1944)
- 6th » Max Kaminsky (musician) or Max Kaminsky, American trumpet player and bandleader (Original Dixieland Jass Band) (b. 1908)
- 7th » Eric Crozier, English director and playwright (b. 1914)
- 7th » Dennis Morgan, American actor and singer (b. 1908)
- 7th » Godfrey Quigley, Israeli-Irish actor (b. 1923)
- 7th » Terence Young (director) or Terence Young, Chinese-English director and screenwriter (b. 1915)
- 10th » Charles Drake, American actor (b. 1917)
- 11th » William Obanhein, American police officer (b. 1924)
- 11th » Jessica Tandy, English-American actress and singer (b. 1909)
- 11th » Luciano Sgrizzi, Italian harpsichord player, pianist, and composer (b. 1910)
- 14th » Marika Krevata, Greek actress (b. 1910)
- 17th » Vitas Gerulaitis, American tennis player (b. 1954)
- 17th » Karl Popper, Austrian-English philosopher and academic (b. 1902)
- 20th » Abioseh Nicol, Sierra Leonean physician, academic, and diplomat (b. 1924)
- 20th » Jule Styne, English-American composer (b. 1905)
- 22nd » Leonard Feather, English-American pianist, composer, producer, and journalist (b. 1914)
- 23rd » Jerry Barber, American golfer (b. 1916)
- 23rd » Robert Bloch, American author (b. 1917)
- 23rd » Madeleine Renaud, French actress (b. 1900)
- 24th » Barry Bishop (mountaineer) e.g Barry Bishop, American mountaineer, photographer, and scholar (b. 1932)
- 28th » Urmas Alender, Estonian singer (Propeller (band) called Propeller and Ruja) (b. 1953)
- 28th » José Francisco Ruiz Massieu, Mexican lawyer and politician, 6th Governor of Guerrero (b. 1946)
- 28th » Harry Saltzman, Canadian production manager and producer (b. 1915)
- 29th » Cheb Hasni, Algerian singer (b. 1968)
- 30th » André Michel Lwoff, French microbiologist and virologist, Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine or Nobel Prize laureate (b. 1902)
Year 1994 Chinese Zodiac Signs and Astrology. Month of September Star Signs.
Year 1994 Zodiac Signs and Birthstones by month