Zodiac Signs February 1994 Birthstone
February Birthstones Astrology
- The February Birthstone is the Amethyst. It symbolizes piety, humility, spiritual wisdom, and sincerity. At one point in time, only royalty could wear the gem. Amethyst is said to be associated with good luck, humor, and health. Amethyst is called the traditional birthstone of February. Onyx is considered the secondary birthstone of February.
February Zodiac Signs
- Month of February Zodiac Signs are Aquarius(until February 18) and Pisces(February 19 onwards).
- Aquarius (January 21 - February 19) People born under this sign can sometimes leave an impression of being simple minded. However this is actually one of their positive qualities. This quality can result in being honest, loyal and dependable. Some other great attributes of the Aquarius are smarts and a drive towards independence.
Aquarius are compatible with: Aries, Gemini, Libra, Pisces, Sagittarius and other Aquarius.
- Pisces (February 20 - March 20) Pisces and Aquarius have some common qualities. Both tend to be honest and like to be low key in social situations. Neither likes to draw attention to themselves. People who are born under the sign of Pisces tend to be generous and passionate towards other people and their own goals.
Pisces are compatible with: Aries, Aquarius, Taurus, Cancer, Scorpio and Capricorn.
February Birth Flowers
- Month of February is associated with St. Valentine's Day and red roses. However, the flower for the month is Violet. The flower symbolises faithfulness, humility and chastity. Gifting violets in the Victorian era conveyed the message: I'll always be true. The birth flower is found in shades of blue, mauve as well as yellow and cream.
- Faithfulness, Wisdom and Hope. Violets convey the meaning that you will always be true. February Birth Flower Violet comes in shades not only of Purple, which is what people commonly think of, but also of White.
Historical Events for February, 1994
- 1st » Punk rock band Green Day releases their album 'Dookie', which would eventually sell over 20 million copies worldwide.
- 5th » Byron De La Beckwith is convicted of the 1963 murder of civil rights leader Medgar Evers.
- 5th » During the war in Bosnia and Herzegovina more than 60 people are killed and some 200 wounded as a mortar shell slams into a downtown marketplace in Sarajevo.
- 22nd » Aldrich Ames and his wife are charged by the United States Department of Justice with spying for the Soviet Union.
- 25th » Mosque of Abraham massacre: In the Cave of the Patriarchs in the West Bank city of Hebron, Baruch Goldstein opens fire with an automatic rifle, killing 29 Palestinian people or Palestinian worshippers and injuring 125 more before being subdued and beaten
Famous Birthdays on February in 1994
- 1st » Anna-Lena Friedsam, German tennis player
- 1st » Skylar Laine, American singer-songwriter
- 1st » Harry Styles, English singer (One Direction)
- 5th » Saki Nakajima (singer) called Saki Nakajima, Japanese singer (Cute (Japanese band) e.g Cute, Guardians 4, and Petitmoni)
- 8th » Nikki Yanofsky, Canadian singer-songwriter
- 10th » Makenzie Vega, American actress
- 10th » Son Na-eun, South Korean singer, dancer, actress and model (A Pink)
- 11th » Dominic Janes, American actor
- 11th » Katherine Miranda Chang, Peruvian tennis player
- 12th » Alex Galchenyuk, American ice hockey player
- 13th » Memphis Depay, Dutch footballer
- 13th » Patryk Dobek, Polish sprinter
- 14th » Paul Butcher (actor) or Paul Butcher, American actor
- 16th » Annika Beck, German tennis player
- 16th » Matthew Knight, Canadian actor
- 17th » Angie Miller (American singer) called Angie Miller, American singer-songwriter
- 18th » Ulrik Munther, Swedish singer-songwriter
- 19th » Tiina Trutsi, Estonian footballer
- 21st » Tang Haochen, Chinese tennis player
- 21st » Charalampos Mavrias, Greek footballer
- 23rd » Dakota Fanning, American actress
- 24th » Earl Sweatshirt, American rapper and producer (Odd Future)
- 25th » Eugenie Bouchard, Canadian tennis player
- 27th » Hou Yifan, Chinese chess player
- 28th » Jake Bugg, English singer-songwriter and guitarist
Famous Deaths for February 1994
- 4th » Jane Arbor, English author (b. 1903)
- 4th » Fred De Bruyne, Belgian cyclist (b. 1930)
- 6th » Joseph Cotten, American actor (b. 1905)
- 6th » Jack Kirby, American author and illustrator (b. 1917)
- 7th » Witold Lutosławski, Polish composer and conductor (b. 1913)
- 7th » Stephen Milligan, English journalist and politician (b. 1948)
- 7th » Arnold Smith, Canadian diplomat, 1st Commonwealth Secretary-General (b. 1915)
- 8th » Raymond Scott, American pianist and composer (b. 1908)
- 9th » Howard Martin Temin, American geneticist, Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine e.g Nobel Prize laureate (b. 1934)
- 11th » Neil Bonnett, American race car driver (b. 1946)
- 11th » Sorrell Booke, American actor (b. 1930)
- 11th » William Conrad, American actor, director, and producer (b. 1920)
- 11th » Paul Feyerabend, Austrian philosopher (b. 1924)
- 11th » Nicole Germain, Canadian actress (b. 1917)
- 12th » Sue Rodriguez, Canadian activist (b. 1950)
- 14th » Andrei Chikatilo, Ukrainian-Russian serial killer (b. 1936)
- 14th » Christopher Lasch, American historian and critic (b. 1932)
- 14th » Rodney Orr, American race car driver (b. 1962)
- 17th » Randy Shilts, American author and journalist (b. 1951)
- 19th » Derek Jarman, English director and set designer (b. 1942)
- 21st » Johannes Steinhoff, German general and pilot (b. 1913)
- 22nd » Papa John Creach, American violinist (Jefferson Airplane, Hot Tuna, and The Dinosaurs) (b. 1917)
- 24th » Jean Sablon, French singer and actor (b. 1906)
- 24th » Dinah Shore, American actress and singer (b. 1916)
- 25th » Baruch Goldstein, American-Israeli physician and murderer (b. 1956)
- 25th » Jersey Joe Walcott, American boxer (b. 1914)
- 26th » Bill Hicks, American comedian and singer (b. 1961)
Year 1994 Chinese Zodiac Signs and Astrology. Month of February Star Signs.
Year 1994 Zodiac Signs and Birthstones by month