Zodiac Signs June 1994 Birthstone
June Birthstones Astrology
- The June Birthstones are Pearl, Alexandrite and Moonstone. The Pearl has long been a symbol of purity. The ancient Greeks believed that pearls were the hardened tears of joy from Aphrodite, the goddess of love. Pearl is called the traditional birthstone of June. Moonstone is considered the secondary birthstone for June.
June Zodiac Signs
- Month of June Zodiac Signs are Gemini(until June 20) and Cancer(June 21 onwards).
- Gemini (May 20 - June 20) Geminis tend to be very unpredictable. Be always ready for a surprise from them. Being creative and open can result in Geminis changing their behaviour rather frequently. People born under this star sign are very adaptable to new situations or life changes. Add to this the positive nature towards life that Gemini possess.
Gemini are compatible with: other Gemini, Leo, Libra and Aquarius.
- Cancer (June 21 - July 22) Tradition tends to be very important int the lives of Cancers. Visit a cancer at home and you will find a fish in the water. Having a caring nature that extends towards other people, coupled with amazing patience usually is related to a Cancers work life choices.
Cancers are compatible with: Taurus, Leo, Virgo, Scorpio, Capricorn and Pisces.
June Birth Flowers
- Month of June flower is the Rose. Though roses are available in many colors from red to pink to white to yellow, all with their own special meanings, the underlying message the birth flowers convey is that of love and passion.
- Love and Appreciation, while other meanings depends on each colour. The June Birth Flower Rose has many meanings which can vary from Love, Passion, Beauty and Perfection. The meaning depends upon the colour. For example, Red says love and romance, White symbolizes innocence, purity, and remembrance.
Historical Events for June, 1994
- 12th » Nicole Brown Simpson and Ronald Goldman are murdered outside her home in Los Angeles, California. O.J. Simpson is later acquitted of the killings, but is held liable in wrongful death claim named wrongful death civil suit.
- 13th » A jury in Anchorage, Alaska, blames recklessness by Exxon and Captain Joseph Hazelwood for the 'Exxon Valdez' disaster, allowing victims of the oil spill to seek $15 billion in damages.
- 14th » The 1994 Stanley Cup riot occurs after the New York Rangers win the Stanley Cup from Vancouver, causing an estimated $ called CAD1.1 million, leading to 200 arrests and injuries.
- 15th » Israel and Vatican City establish full diplomatic relations.
- 17th » Following a televised low-speed highway chase, O.J. Simpson is arrested for the O. J. Simpson murder case called murders of his wife, Nicole Brown Simpson, and her friend Ronald Goldman.
- 28th » Members of the Aum Shinrikyo cult Matsumoto incident called release sarin gas in Matsumoto, Nagano named Matsumoto, Japan; Seven people are killed, 660 injured.
Famous Birthdays on June in 1994
- 2nd » Jemma McKenzie-Brown, English actress
- 2nd » Antonio Spavone, Italian race car driver
- 10th » Annefleur Kalvenhaar, Dutch cyclist (d. 2014)
- 11th » Ivana Baquero, Spanish actress
- 11th » Jessica Fox (canoeist) known as Jessica Fox, French-Australian canoe racer
- 21st » Başak Eraydın, Turkish tennis player
- 21st » Chisato Okai, Japanese singer and actress (Cute (Japanese band) named Cute and Tanpopo)
- 26th » Hollie Arnold, English javelin thrower
- 26th » Leonard Carow, German actor
- 27th » Anita Husarić, Bosnian tennis player
- 28th » Hussein bin Abdullah, Crown Prince of Jordan
- 28th » Madeline Duggan, English actress
- 29th » Shin Dongho, South Korean singer and actor (U-KISS)
- 30th » Rhys Jones (athlete) called Rhys Jones, Welsh sprinter
Famous Deaths for June 1994
- 1st » Frances Heflin, American actress (b. 1923)
- 2nd » David Stove, Australian philosopher (b. 1927)
- 3rd » Puig Aubert, French rugby player (b. 1925)
- 4th » Massimo Troisi, Italian actor and director (b. 1953)
- 6th » Mark McManus, Scottish actor (b. 1935)
- 6th » Barry Sullivan (actor) named Barry Sullivan, American actor and director (b. 1912)
- 9th » Jan Tinbergen, Dutch economist and academic, Nobel Memorial Prize in Economic Sciences or Nobel Prize laureate (b. 1903)
- 11th » A. Thurairajah, Sri Lankan engineer and academic (b. 1934)
- 12th » Toma Bebić, Dalmatian painter, journalist, and educator (b. 1935)
- 12th » Nicole Brown Simpson, German-American murder victim (b. 1959)
- 12th » Christopher Collins, American actor (b. 1949)
- 12th » Ronald Goldman, American waiter (b. 1968)
- 12th » Menachem Mendel Schneerson, Russian-French rabbi (b. 1902)
- 13th » Nadia Gray, Romanian-French actress (b. 1923)
- 14th » Lionel Grigson, English pianist, composer, and educator (b. 1942)
- 14th » Henry Mancini, American composer and conductor (b. 1924)
- 14th » Marcel Mouloudji, French singer and actor (b. 1922)
- 15th » Manos Hatzidakis, Greek composer and theorist (b. 1925)
- 16th » Kristen Pfaff, American bass player and songwriter (Hole (band) known as Hole and Janitor Joe (band) e.g Janitor Joe) (b. 1967)
- 21st » William Wilson Morgan, American astronomer and astrophysicist (b. 1906)
- 24th » Jean Vallerand, Canadian violinist, composer, and conductor (b. 1915)
- 26th » Jahanara Imam, Bangladeshi author and activist (b. 1929)
- 27th » Tai Solarin, Nigerian educator and activist (b. 1922)
- 29th » Kurt Eichhorn, German conductor (b. 1908)
- 29th » Jack Unterweger, Austrian serial killer (b. 1950)
Year 1994 Chinese Zodiac Signs and Astrology. Month of June Star Signs.
Year 1994 Zodiac Signs and Birthstones by month