What Happened On 18th June 1778 In History
June 18th (1778) was a Thursday. It's the 168th day of the year (169th in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 197 days left to the end of the year.
Historical Events for 18th June, 1778
- » American Revolutionary War: Kingdom of Great Britain called British troops abandon Philadelphia e.g Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
June 18th Holidays in History
- » Autistic Pride Day (International observance called International)
- » Christian Feast Day:
- » Gregory Barbarigo
- » Elizabeth of Schönau
- » Leontius, Hypatius and Theodulus
- » Bernard Mizeki(Church of England, Episcopal Church (United States) called Episcopal Church)
- » June 18 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- » Public holidays in Egypt e.g Evacuation Day (Egypt)
- » Public holidays in the Philippines Local holidays called Foundation Day (Benguet)
- » National Day (Seychelles)
Year 1778 historical events for the month of June