What Happened On 19th September 1778 In History
September 19th (1778) was a Saturday. It's the 261st day of the year (262nd in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 104 days left to the end of the year.
Historical Events for 19th September, 1778
- » The Continental Congress passes the first United States federal budget.
Famous Birthdays on September 19 in 1778
- » Henry Brougham, 1st Baron Brougham and Vaux, Scottish lawyer and politician, Lord Chancellor (d. 1868)
September 19th Holidays in History
- » Public holidays in Chile named Armed Forces Day (Chile)
- » Christian calendar of saints or feast day:
- » Goeric of Metz
- » Januarius (Western Christianity)
- » Our Lady of La Salette
- » Theodore of Tarsus (Church of England)
- » Trophimus, Sabbatius, and Dorymedon
- » September 19 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- » Remembrance days in Slovakia e.g Day of the First Public Appearance of the Slovak National Council (Slovakia)
- » Independence Day, celebrates the independence of Saint Kitts and Nevis from the United Kingdom in 1983.