What Happened On 30th June 1882 In History
June 30th (1882) was a Friday. It's the 180th day of the year (181st in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 185 days left to the end of the year.
Historical Events for 30th June, 1882
- » Charles J. Guiteau is hanged in Washington, D.C. for the assassination of President of the United States or U.S. President James Garfield.
June 30th Famous Deaths for 1882
- » Charles J. Guiteau, American preacher and lawyer, assassin of James A. Garfield (b. 1841)
- » Alberto Henschel, German-Brazilian photographer and businessman (b. 1827)
June 30th Holidays in History
- » Armed Forces Day Guatemala e.g Army Day (Guatemala)
- » Christian Feast Day:
- » Saint Martial called Martial
- » Theobald of Provins
- » First Martyrs of the Church of Rome
- » June 30 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- » Public holidays in the Central African Republic e.g General Prayer Day (Central African Republic)
- » Independence Day, celebrates the independence of Democratic Republic of the Congo from Belgium in 1960.
Year 1882 historical events for the month of June