What Happened On 23rd November 1999 In History
November 23rd (1999) was a Tuesday. It's the 326th day of the year (327th in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 39 days left to the end of the year.
November 23rd Holidays in History
- » Christian Feast Day:
- » Alexander Nevsky (Repose, Russian Orthodox Church)
- » Columbanus
- » Felicitas of Rome
- » Pope Clement I (Roman Catholic Church, the Anglican Communion, and the Lutheran Church)
- » Miguel Agustin Pro (Roman Catholic Church and the Lutheran Church)
- » November 23 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- » Earliest day on which Black Friday (shopping) named Black Friday can fall, while November 29 is the latest; observed on the day after Thanksgiving. (United States), and its related observances.
- » Labour Thanksgiving Day (Japanese calendar National holidays or Japan)
- » Public holidays in Slovenia e.g Rudolf Maister Day (Slovenia)