What Happened On 9th November 1999 In History
November 9th (1999) was a Tuesday. It's the 312th day of the year (313th in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 53 days left to the end of the year.
November 9th Holidays in History
- » Public holidays in Pakistan called Birthday of Muhammad Iqbal (Pakistan)
- » Christian Calendar of Saints known as Feast Day:
- » Dedication of the Basilica di San Giovanni in Laterano, Cathedral of the Pope (memorial feast day)
- » Theodore of Amasea (Roman Catholic Church)
- » Vitonus
- » Benignus of Armagh
- » Margery Kempe (Church of England)
- » Martin Chemnitz (Lutheran)
- » November 9 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- » Dia de los ñatitas e.g Day of the Skulls or 'Dia de los ñatitas' (Bolivia)
- » Independence Day, celebrates the independence of Cambodia from France in 1953.
- » Schicksalstag (Germany)