Birthday Personality November 6th 1965 Star Sign
November 6th (1965) was a Saturday. It's the 309th day of the year (310th in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 56 days left to the end of the year.
♏ Scorpio is the Zodiac Sign for November 6th
- Let us explore November 6th Birthday Personality traits for Scorpio horoscope.
- Scorpio is the eighth astrological sign in the Zodiac. The symbol of the scorpion is based on Scorpius, a giant scorpion sent by Gaia to kill Orion. Scorpios can be the most intense, profound, powerful people. They seriously make an effort to learn about others all the time.
Even when they appear self-controlled and calm there is a strong intensity of emotional energy under their exterior. They are like the volcano not far under the surface of a calm sea, it may burst into eruption at any moment. Scorpios are fiercely independent. Scorpios are all about control, they need to be in control at all times.
Positive aspects ,determined, forceful, emotional, intuitive, powerful, passionate exciting and magnetic. Negative aspects jealous, resentful, compulsive, obsessive, secretive and obstinate.
Scorpio is the symbol of sex and Scorpios are passionate lovers, the most sensually energetic of all the signs. Soft hearted, faithful and take good care of their life partner.
- If you were born 1965 on the 6th November then your star sign is Scorpio.
Birthday numerology calculation for people born on
6th November 1965
- If your birth date was Nov 6 1965 then your life path number is 11
- Meaning of this life path number: Individuals with the Life Path number 11 have great intuition. Eleven is actually the most intuitive of all the numbers. You are very sensitive to your surroundings and have an amazing understanding of others. This helps you discover many a things that are going on behind the scenes. Examples of such sensitivity would be being able to sense others relationships or health without knowing them. You can use your strengths to greatly help others. This life path number is called Master Number 11 or 11/2. This number combines all the traits of number 1 twice over, and at the same time includes all the characteristics of highly charged number 2.
Spiritually aware, a visionary, inspiring, charismatic, inventive, a dreamer, idealistic and a deep thinker. You rely on faith rather than logic to deal with the life and all it has to offer. Much is expected of you having the master number eleven. Your purpose in life is give inspiration to others. You possess an inordinate amount of energy and intuition, and you can inspire people even without much effort. Take full advantage of your powers you must develop yourself sufficiently and surrender yourself to higher ideals. You will find success in fields that let you be a teacher, diplomat or speaker. All fields where you can utilize your considerable talents at uplifting and inspiring others.
Astrological traits for life path nr 11
- Ruling Planet: The Moon
Colors: Green, Cream
Gemstones: Pearl, Jade, Moonstone
Qualities: Charismatic, Inspiring
- Character and birthday personality attributes to this life path number:
Visionary, idealistic, teacher, sensitive, a perfectionist, aloof.
Historical Events for 6th November, 1965
- » Cuba and the United States formally agree to begin an airlift for Cubans who want to go to the United States. By 1971, 250,000 Cubans had made use of this program.
Famous Birthdays on November 6 in 1965
- » Valérie Benguigui, French actress and director (d. 2013)
- » Siim Valmar Kiisler, Estonian politician
- » René Unglaube, German footballer
November 6th Famous Deaths for 1965
- » Edgard Varèse, French-American composer (b. 1883)
- » Clarence Williams (musician) e.g Clarence Williams, American singer-songwriter, pianist, and producer (b. 1898)
Year 1965 Chinese Zodiac Signs and Birthstones. Month of November Astrology.
♏ Scorpio Star Sign Traits November
- Element: Water.
- Quality: Fixed.
- Planetary ruler: Pluto.
- Birthstone: Topaz.
- Flower: Chrysanthemum.
- Key characteristic: Endurance.
- Strengths: Intense, powerful, transforming.
- Challenges: Jealous, domineering, violent.