Zodiac Signs December 1965 Birthstone
December Birthstones Astrology
- The December Birthstones are the Turquoise, Zircon and Tanzanite. Turquoise is regarded as a love charm. It is also a symbol of good fortune and success, and it is believed to relax the mind and to protect its wearer from harm. Turquoise rings, in particular, are thought to keep away evil spirits. Turquoise is called the traditional birthstone of December. Blue topaz is considered the secondary birthstone for December.
December Zodiac Signs
- Month of December Zodiac Signs are Sagittarius(until December 21) and Capricorn(December 22 onwards).
- Sagittarius (November 22 - December 21) Theoretical thinkin is like honey to those people. Born as Sagittarius you will have a tendency to philosophize. Honesty and a strong sense of justice are some of the positive qualities of Sagittarius. Focus and energy are things they give to work and family life.
Sagittarius are compatible with: Aquarius, Libra, Aries and Leo.
- Capricorn (December 22 - January 20) When you were born as a Capricorn then you are considered to be quite intelligent. Capricorns are known to be very patient and will go to great lengths as to achieve perspnal goals. This is why Capricorns are usually well suited to handling business problems.
Capricorns are compatible with: Scorpio, Pisces, Virgo, Aries, Cancer and Taurus.
December Birth Flowers
- Month of December flower is the Narcissus. These flowers symbolize sweetness. The embodiment of the idea that you want your beloved one to stay just the way they are. The other December birth flower is Holly, which symbolizes your wish for domestic happiness.
- Good Cheer and Success. The December Birth Flower Narcissus senda a clear message of: You Are The Special One to the reciever.
Historical Events for December, 1965
- 7th » Pope Paul VI and Patriarch Athenagoras I of Constantinople e.g Patriarch Athenagoras I Catholic–Orthodox Joint Declaration of 1965 known as simultaneously revoke mutual excommunications that had been in place since 1054.
- 9th » Kecksburg UFO incident: A fireball is seen from Michigan to Pennsylvania; witnesses report something crashing in the woods near Pittsburgh. In 2005 NASA admits that Kecksburg UFO incident 2005: NASA changes story to "Russian satellite" known as it examine
- 9th » A Charlie Brown Christmas, first in a series of Peanuts television specials, debuts on CBS.
- 15th » Project Gemini: 'Gemini 6A', crewed by Wally Schirra and Thomas P. Stafford or Thomas Stafford, is launched from Cape Canaveral e.g Cape Kennedy, Florida. Four orbits later, it achieves the first space rendezvous, with 'Gemini 7'.
- 22nd » In the United Kingdom, a 70 mph speed limit is applied to all rural roads including Controlled-access highway known as motorways for the first time. Previously, there had been no speed limit.
- 30th » Ferdinand Marcos becomes President of the Philippines called President of the Philippines.
Famous Birthdays on December in 1965
- 3rd » Steve Harris (actor) or Steve Harris, American actor
- 3rd » Andrew Stanton, American voice actor, director, producer, screenwriter
- 3rd » Katarina Witt, German figure skater and model
- 4th » Álex de la Iglesia, Spanish director, producer, and screenwriter
- 5th » John Rzeznik, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Goo Goo Dolls)
- 5th » Wayne Smith (musician) or Wayne Smith, Jamaican rapper
- 5th » Manish Malhotra, Indian costume designer
- 6th » Gordon Durie, Scottish footballer and manager
- 7th » Dorien de Vries, Dutch sailor
- 7th » Colin Hendry, Scottish footballer and manager
- 7th » Jeffrey Wright (actor) or Jeffrey Wright, American actor
- 8th » David Harewood, English actor
- 8th » Carina Lau, Chinese actress and singer
- 8th » Theo Maassen, Dutch actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 9th » Joe Ausanio, American baseball player and coach
- 10th » Greg Giraldo, American lawyer, comedian, actor, and screenwriter (d. 2010)
- 10th » J Mascis, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Dinosaur Jr., Witch (band) named Witch, Deep Wound, and Upsidedown Cross (band) e.g Upsidedown Cross)
- 10th » Stephanie Morgenstern, Swiss-Canadian actress, producer, and screenwriter
- 11th » Jay Bell, American baseball player and coach
- 11th » Giannis Ragousis, Greek economist and politician, Ministry of National Defence (Greece) or Greek Minister for National Defence
- 11th » Alison Watt (Scottish painter) e.g Alison Watt, Scottish painter
- 12th » Will Carling, English rugby player
- 13th » Jackie Clune, English actress and singer
- 13th » Marko Mäetamm, Estonian illustrator
- 14th » Sulaiman Abu Ghaith, Kuwaiti terrorist
- 14th » Aljoša Asanović, Croatian footballer and manager
- 14th » Craig Biggio, American baseball player and coach
- 14th » Ken Hill (baseball) called Ken Hill, American baseball player
- 14th » Ted Raimi, American actor, director, and screenwriter
- 16th » Chris Jones (1990s outfielder) or Chris Jones, American baseball player and manager
- 16th » Melanie Sloan, American lawyer and activist
- 16th » Nancy Valen, American actress and producer
- 17th » Craig Berube, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 18th » Shawn Christian, American actor, director, and screenwriter
- 18th » Mick Collins, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Gories and The Dirtbombs)
- 18th » Manuel Peña Escontrela, Spanish footballer (d. 2012)
- 18th » Fawna MacLaren, American model and actress
- 19th » Chito Martínez, Belizean-American baseball player
- 19th » Jessica Steen, Canadian actress
- 20th » Jim Carr (education) known as Jim Carr, American academic
- 20th » Robert Cavanah, Scottish actor and director
- 20th » Rich Gannon, American football player and sportscaster
- 21st » Andy Dick, American comedian, actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 21st » Anke Engelke, Canadian-German actress, director, and screenwriter
- 21st » Stuart Mitchell, Scottish pianist and composer
- 24th » Millard Powers, American bass player, songwriter, and producer (Counting Crows, The Semantics, and Majosha)
- 25th » Edward Davey, English politician
- 25th » David Rath, Czech physician and politician
- 27th » Salman Khan, Indian actor and singer
- 27th » Chris Mainwaring, Australian footballer (d. 2007)
- 28th » Allar Levandi, Estonian skier
- 29th » Dexter Holland, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Offspring)
- 30th » Heidi Fleiss, American madam
- 31st » Tony Dorigo, Australian-English footballer and sportscaster
- 31st » Julie Doucet, Canadian cartoonist
- 31st » Gong Li, Chinese actress
- 31st » Nicholas Sparks, American author, screenwriter, and producer
Famous Deaths for December 1965
- 5th » Joseph Erlanger, American physiologist, neuroscientist, and academic Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine known as Nobel Prize laureate (b. 1874)
- 9th » Branch Rickey, American baseball player and manager (b. 1884)
- 15th » M. Balasundaram, Ceylonese journalist, lawyer, and politician (b. 1903)
- 16th » W. Somerset Maugham, French-English author and playwright (b. 1874)
- 21st » Claude Champagne, Canadian violinist, pianist, and composer (b. 1891)
- 22nd » Richard Dimbleby, English journalist (b. 1913)
- 24th » John Black (businessman) e.g John Black, English businessman (b. 1895)
- 24th » William M. Branham, Christian minister (b. 1906)
- 27th » Edgar Ende, German painter (b. 1901)
Year 1965 Chinese Zodiac Signs and Astrology. Month of December Star Signs.
Year 1965 Zodiac Signs and Birthstones by month