Zodiac Signs November 1965 Birthstone
November Birthstones Astrology
- The November Birthstones are the Topaz and Citrine. Topaz(particularly, yellow) symbolizes friendship, love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect. Topaz is called the traditional birthstone of November. Lemon quartz(Citrine) secondary birthstone for November.
November Zodiac Signs
- Month of November Zodiac Signs are Scorpio(until November 21) and Sagittarius(November 22 onwards).
- Scorpio (October 23 - November 21) Scorpio by nature like to take action instead of thinking things through in great lengths. They tend to be ambitious, bold, courageous, and self confident. Scorpio have a clear vision for their desires in life. Going after those goals feel liberating to them. Cool headedness helps Scorpio to achieve their desires.
Scorpio are compatible with: Capricorn, Pisces, Cancer and Virgo.
- Sagittarius (November 22 - December 21) Theoretical thinkin is like honey to those people. Born as Sagittarius you will have a tendency to philosophize. Honesty and a strong sense of justice are some of the positive qualities of Sagittarius. Focus and energy are things they give to work and family life.
Sagittarius are compatible with: Aquarius, Libra, Aries and Leo.
November Birth Flowers
- Birth flower Chrysanthemum, which stands for cheerfulness and love, is associated with the month of November. According to Feng Shui, Chrysanthemums brings happiness and laughter in the house.
- Compassion, Friendship and Joy. November Birth Flower Chrysanthemum can have different meanings. Red is for Love, White means innocence, and Yellow denotes unrequited love.
Historical Events for November, 1965
- 2nd » Norman Morrison, a 31-year-old Quaker, sets himself on fire in front of the river entrance to the Pentagon to protest the use of napalm in the Vietnam war.
- 6th » Cuba and the United States formally agree to begin an airlift for Cubans who want to go to the United States. By 1971, 250,000 Cubans had made use of this program.
- 8th » The British Indian Ocean Territory is created, consisting of Chagos Archipelago, Aldabra, Farquhar Group named Farquhar and Des Roches islands.
- 8th » The Murder (Abolition of Death Penalty) Act 1965 is given Royal Assent, formally abolishing the death penalty in the United Kingdom.
- 8th » The 173rd Airborne is ambushed by over 1,200 Viet Cong in Operation Hump during the Vietnam War, while the 1st Battalion, Royal Australian Regiment fight one of the first set-piece engagements of the war between Australian forces and the Viet Cong at the
- 9th » Several U.S. states and parts of Canada are hit by a series of Power outage named blackouts lasting up to 13 hours in the Northeast Blackout of 1965.
- 9th » The Catholic Worker Movement member Roger Allen LaPorte, protesting against the Vietnam War, Self-immolation e.g sets himself on fire in front of the United Nations building.
- 11th » In Rhodesia (modern-day Zimbabwe), the white-minority government of Ian Smith Unilateral Declaration of Independence (Rhodesia) or unilaterally declares independence.
- 13th » The SS or Yarmouth Castle burns and sinks 60 miles off Nassau, Bahamas e.g Nassau with the loss of 90 lives.
- 14th » Vietnam War: The Battle of Ia Drang begins the first major engagement between regular American and North Vietnamese forces.
- 16th » Venera program: The Soviet Union launches the 'Venera 3' space probe toward Venus, which will be the first spacecraft to reach the surface of another planet.
- 24th » Mobutu Sese Seko Joseph-Désiré Mobutu seizes power in the Republic of the Congo (Léopoldville) Democratic Republic of the Congo and becomes Heads of state of the Democratic Republic of the Congo President; he rules the country (which he renames Zaire in 1
- 26th » In the Hammaguir launch facility in the Sahara Desert, France launches a Diamant named Diamant-A rocket with its first satellite, 'Asterix-1', on board.
- 27th » Vietnam War: The Pentagon tells President of the United States named U.S. President Lyndon B. Johnson that if planned operations are to succeed, the number of United States or American troops in Vietnam has to be increased from 120,000 to 400,000.
- 29th » The Canadian Space Agency launches the satellite Alouette 2.
Famous Birthdays on November in 1965
- 1st » Inka Friedrich, German actress
- 1st » Patrik Ringborg, Swedish conductor
- 2nd » Nicholas Boles, English politician
- 2nd » Arnold Clavio, Filipino journalist
- 2nd » Shahrukh Khan, Indian actor, singer, and producer
- 2nd » Samuel Le Bihan, French actor
- 3rd » Gert Heerkes, Dutch footballer and manager
- 3rd » Ann Scott, French-English author
- 4th » Pata (musician) e.g Pata, Japanese guitarist (X Japan and Rain (Japanese band) or Rain)
- 4th » Malandra Burrows, English actress and singer
- 4th » Jeff Scott Soto, American singer-songwriter (Talisman (band) or Talisman and Soul SirkUS)
- 4th » Wayne Static, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Static-X)
- 4th » Kiersten Warren, American actress
- 5th » Famke Janssen, Dutch model and actress
- 5th » Kubrat, Prince of Panagyurishte
- 6th » Valérie Benguigui, French actress and director (d. 2013)
- 6th » Siim Valmar Kiisler, Estonian politician
- 6th » René Unglaube, German footballer
- 7th » Sigrun Wodars, German runner
- 8th » Jeff Blauser, American baseball player
- 8th » Craig Chester, American actor and screenwriter
- 8th » Mike Matarazzo, American bodybuilder and boxer (d. 2014)
- 9th » Daphne Guinness, English-Irish model and actress
- 9th » Bryn Terfel, Welsh opera singer
- 10th » Jamie Dixon, American basketball player and coach
- 10th » Sean Hughes (comedian) known as Sean Hughes, English-Irish comedian, actor, and screenwriter
- 10th » Eddie Irvine, Irish race car driver
- 11th » Max Mutchnick, American screenwriter and producer
- 11th » Kim Stockwood, Canadian singer-songwriter (Shaye)
- 12th » Lex Lang, American voice actor and producer
- 12th » Eddie Mair, Scottish journalist
- 14th » Greg Hands, American-English politician
- 15th » Nigel Bond, English snooker player
- 15th » Stefan Pfeiffer, German swimmer
- 16th » Mika Aaltonen, Finnish footballer
- 16th » Mark Benton, English actor
- 17th » Amanda Brown (musician) or Amanda Brown, Australian violinist and composer (The Go-Betweens)
- 18th » Tim DeLaughter, American singer-songwriter (Tripping Daisy and The Polyphonic Spree)
- 19th » Laurent Blanc, French footballer and manager
- 19th » Douglas Henshall, Scottish actor
- 19th » Jason Pierce, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Spiritualized and Spacemen 3)
- 20th » Yoshiki (musician) Yoshiki Hayashi, Japanese musician, songwriter, composer and record producer (X Japan, Skin (Japanese band) S.K.I.N. and Globe (band) Globe)
- 20th » Mike D, American rapper and drummer (Beastie Boys and The Latch Brothers)
- 20th » Sen Dog, Cuban-American rapper (Cypress Hill and SX-10)
- 20th » Jimmy Vasser, American race car driver
- 21st » Björk, Icelandic singer-songwriter, producer, and actress (The Sugarcubes)
- 21st » Reggie Lewis, American basketball player (d. 1993)
- 21st » Alexander Siddig, Sudanese-English actor and director
- 22nd » Jörg Jung, German footballer and manager
- 22nd » Kathrine Narducci, American actress
- 22nd » Valeriya Gansvind, Estonian chess player
- 22nd » Kristin Minter, American actress
- 22nd » Mads Mikkelsen, Danish actor
- 22nd » Peter Safran, English-American producer and manager
- 23rd » Jennifer Michael Hecht, American historian, author, and poet
- 23rd » J. T. the Brick, American radio host
- 24th » Shirley Henderson, Scottish actress and singer
- 25th » Cris Carter, American football player, coach, and sportscaster
- 25th » Dougray Scott, Scottish actor and producer
- 26th » Scott Adsit, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 26th » Des Walker, English footballer
- 28th » Erwin Mortier, Belgian author and poet
- 28th » Matt Williams (third baseman) named Matt Williams, American baseball player and manager
- 29th » Ellen Cleghorne, American comedian and actress
- 29th » Yutaka Ozaki, Japanese poet and pianist (d. 1992)
- 30th » Aldair, Brazilian footballer
- 30th » Lee Klein, American curator and poet
- 30th » David Laws, English banker and politician, Chief Secretary to the Treasury
- 30th » Fumihito, Prince Akishino of Japan
- 30th » Ben Stiller, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
Famous Deaths for November 1965
- 6th » Edgard Varèse, French-American composer (b. 1883)
- 6th » Clarence Williams (musician) e.g Clarence Williams, American singer-songwriter, pianist, and producer (b. 1898)
- 7th » Mirza Basheer-ud-Din Mahmood Ahmad, Pakistani caliph (b. 1889)
- 8th » Dorothy Kilgallen, American journalist (b. 1913)
- 18th » Henry A. Wallace, American politician, 33rd Vice President of the United States (b. 1888)
- 20th » Johannes Kaiv, Estonian soldier and diplomat (b. 1897)
- 24th » Abdullah III Al-Salim Al-Sabah, Kuwaiti ruler (b. 1895)
- 25th » Myra Hess, English pianist and educator (b. 1890)
Year 1965 Chinese Zodiac Signs and Astrology. Month of November Star Signs.
Year 1965 Zodiac Signs and Birthstones by month