What Happened On 4th January 1356 In History
January 4th (1356) was a Sunday. It's the 3rd day of the year (4th in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 362 days left to the end of the year.
January 4th Holidays in History
- » Christian Calendar of saints named Feast Day:
- » Elizabeth Ann Seton
- » January 4 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- » Public holidays in Angola e.g Day of the Fallen against the Colonial Repression (Angola)
- » Public holidays in the Democratic Republic of the Congo known as Day of the Martyrs (Democratic Republic of the Congo)
- » Independence Day (Burma) e.g Independence Day, celebrates the independence of Burma from the United Kingdom in 1948.
- » Movement for the Survival of the Ogoni People named Ogoni Day (Movement for the Survival of the Ogoni People)