What Happened On 16th September 1600 In History
September 16th (1600) was a Saturday. It's the 258th day of the year (259th in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 107 days left to the end of the year.
September 16th Holidays in History
- » Christian Calendar of Saints called feast day:
- » Curcodomus
- » Cyprian (Roman Catholic Church)
- » Edith of Wilton
- » Euphemia
- » Saint Ninian or Ninian
- » Pope Cornelius
- » Saint Ludmila named Ludmila
- » September 16 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics).
- » Brazil:
- » Alagoas Statehood day (1902).
- » Days of the Cities in the State of Minas Gerais:
- » Caxambu (1901)
- » Esmeraldas, Minas Gerais named Esmeraldas (1901)
- » Itaúna (1901)
- » Ituiutaba (1901)
- » Jacutinga, Minas Gerais called Jacutinga (1901)
- » Lambari, Minas Gerais known as Lambari (1901)
- » Grito de Dolores, celebrates the declaration of independence of Mexico from Spain in 1810. 'See Fiestas Patrias (Mexico) known as Fiestas Patrias'
- » Independence Day, celebrates the independence of Papua New Guinea from Australia in 1975.
- » International Day for the Preservation of the Ozone Layer
- » Malaysia Day (Malaysia, Singapore)