What Happened On 21st September 1600 In History
September 21st (1600) was a Thursday. It's the 263rd day of the year (264th in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 102 days left to the end of the year.
September 21st Holidays in History
- » Autumnal equinox observances in the Northern hemisphere, vernal equinox observances in the Southern hemisphere (see September 22):
- » Arbor Day (Brazil)
- » Spring Day (Argentina)
- » Christian Calendar of saints called Feast Day:
- » Matthew the Evangelist (Western Church)
- » Nativity of the Theotokos (Orthodox Church)
- » September 21 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- » Public holidays in Armenia or Independence Day, celebrates the independence of Armenia from the Soviet Union in 1991.
- » Public holidays in Belize called Independence Day, celebrates the independence of Belize from the United Kingdom in 1981.
- » Public holidays in Malta called Independence Day, celebrates the independence of Malta from the United Kingdom in 1964.
- » International Day of Peace (International observance named International)