What Happened On 19th September 1600 In History
September 19th (1600) was a Tuesday. It's the 261st day of the year (262nd in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 104 days left to the end of the year.
September 19th Holidays in History
- » Public holidays in Chile named Armed Forces Day (Chile)
- » Christian calendar of saints or feast day:
- » Goeric of Metz
- » Januarius (Western Christianity)
- » Our Lady of La Salette
- » Theodore of Tarsus (Church of England)
- » Trophimus, Sabbatius, and Dorymedon
- » September 19 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- » Remembrance days in Slovakia e.g Day of the First Public Appearance of the Slovak National Council (Slovakia)
- » Independence Day, celebrates the independence of Saint Kitts and Nevis from the United Kingdom in 1983.