What Happened On 26th July 1849 In History
July 26th (1849) was a Thursday. It's the 207th day of the year (208th in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 158 days left to the end of the year.
July 26th Holidays in History
- » Christian Calendar of saints named Feast Day:
- » Saint Anne or Anne (Western Christianity)
- » Bartolomea Capitanio
- » Andrew of Phu Yen
- » Joachim (Anglican Communion)
- » Paraskevi of Rome (Eastern Orthodox Church)
- » July 26 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- » Saint Venera known as Venera (Veneranda)
- » Public holidays in Cuba e.g Day of the National Rebellion (Cuba)
- » List of national independence days named Independence Day, celebrates the independence of Liberia in 1847.
- » List of national independence days called Independence Day, celebrates the independence of Maldives from the United Kingdom in 1965.
Year 1849 historical events for the month of July