Birthday Personality September 12th 1950 Star Sign
September 12th (1950) was a Tuesday. It's the 254th day of the year (255th in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 111 days left to the end of the year.
♍ Virgo is the Zodiac Sign for September 12th
- Let us explore September 12th Birthday Personality traits for Virgo horoscope.
- Virgo is the sixth astrological sign in the Zodiac. The symbol of the maiden is based on Astraea. She was the last immortal to abandon earth at the end of the Silver Age, when the gods fled to Olympus - hence the sign is association with earth. Quiet and introverted, the Virgo are the waters that run deep.
To the outside Virgo appear calm and collected, but on the inside you can find nervousness, intensity, desire for perfection and analyzing about everything. This kind of behaviour can be become very tiring very fast. Virgo has a big desire for improvement and perfection. This can lead to extreme pickiness.
They are pure at heart and have honest motives when trying to accomplish something. Extremely faithful and amazing at communication. Serving under others gives Virgos great joy. That is exactly why they will do extremely well in many types of jobs as they are methodical, hard working and efficient.
- If you were born 1950 on the 12th September then your star sign is Virgo.
Birthday numerology calculation for people born on
12th September 1950
- If your birth date was Sept 12 1950 then your life path number is 9
- Meaning of this life path number: People born with a life path number 9 are natural leaders. Taking charge feels comfortable even if it's not your place to do so. You will sometimes forget to ask for help, love or hugs for yourself while taking care of everyone else. Keep that in mind. You can often have feelings about being unloved or abandoned your their mother or father, or just feel completely responsible for them. Letting go of the past is difficult for nines hard.
Being a humanitarian with deep concerns about the state of the world can be hard with such strong compassion and generosity towards others. Having idealistic views you are a dreamer and a healer. You are selfless when it comes to helping others. You not only want to help others, but you feel very strong responsibility towards people less fortunate than yourself. This path will show you the interconnectedness of all things. Your healing can take form in writing, composing, painting or even teaching. You are an educator, always acting for the benefit of others. Often times looking for solutions from inspirational, intuitive and creative points of view. One of the major lessons for you should be to learn giving to others without the thought of return. This is a hard thing to do in real life. Much of your effort may be spent in learning to balance others needs and ambitions, however large or small, against your inborn desire to contribute to those in need.
Astrological traits for life path nr 9
- Ruling Planet: Mars
Qualities: Compassionate, Idealistic
- Character and birthday personality attributes to this life path number:
Generosity, passion, altruistic, resourceful, egotistical, fragile.
Famous Birthdays on September 12 in 1950
- » Marguerite Blais, Canadian journalist and politician
- » Gustav Brunner, Austrian engineer
- » Bruce Mahler, American actor and screenwriter
- » Mike Murphy (ice hockey, born 1950) known as Mike Murphy, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- » Cynthia Myers, American model and actress (d. 2011)
Year 1950 Chinese Zodiac Signs and Birthstones. Month of September Astrology.
♍ Virgo Star Sign Traits September
- Element: Earth.
- Quality: Mutable.
- Planetary ruler: Mercury.
- Birthstone: Peridot.
- Flower: Pansy.
- Color: Navy blue.
- Key characteristic: Detail-oriented.
- Strengths: Precise, orderly, efficient.
- Challenges: Nervous, sarcastic, overcriticial.