Birthday Personality September 15th 1950 Star Sign
September 15th (1950) was a Friday. It's the 257th day of the year (258th in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 108 days left to the end of the year.
♍ Virgo is the Zodiac Sign for September 15th
- Let us explore September 15th Birthday Personality traits for Virgo horoscope.
- Virgo is the sixth astrological sign in the Zodiac. The symbol of the maiden is based on Astraea. She was the last immortal to abandon earth at the end of the Silver Age, when the gods fled to Olympus - hence the sign is association with earth. Quiet and introverted, the Virgo are the waters that run deep.
To the outside Virgo appear calm and collected, but on the inside you can find nervousness, intensity, desire for perfection and analyzing about everything. This kind of behaviour can be become very tiring very fast. Virgo has a big desire for improvement and perfection. This can lead to extreme pickiness.
They are pure at heart and have honest motives when trying to accomplish something. Extremely faithful and amazing at communication. Serving under others gives Virgos great joy. That is exactly why they will do extremely well in many types of jobs as they are methodical, hard working and efficient.
- If you were born 1950 on the 15th September then your star sign is Virgo.
Birthday numerology calculation for people born on
15th September 1950
- If your birth date was Sept 15 1950 then your life path number is 3
- Meaning of this life path number: You have a very high level of creativity, imagination, self expression and an ability to inspire others. This abundance of creative energy combined with vesratility and a good nature make you able to communicate in all areas. Writing or verbal communication both feel easy to you, these are your origins. Your road can lead you to become a poet, writer, actor, artist or musician. In fact the life path three is very common in many writers, radio broadcasters, actors, singers, performers, and counselors. Very giving and generous souls who can find positivity everywhere around them.
Threes like to live their life to the fullest with joy and imagination. Sometimes this will result in living too much for the moment and forgetting about tomorrow. Having such a charismatic personality making friends will be easy. Understanding others emotions and putting them at ease is a natural thing for threes. You are an amazing communicator, bringing unique creative flair to everything you do. The best work for you is artistic endeavors that let you express yourself. Be it writing, speaking, designing, illustrating, dancing or acting. Also any occupation where you can encourage or motivate.
Astrological traits for life path nr 3
- Ruling Planet: Jupter
Colors: Purple, Lilac, Mavve
Qualities: Creative, Light-Hearted
- Character and birthday personality attributes to this life path number:
Self-expression, innovation, creativity, communication, activity.
Historical Events for 15th September, 1950
- » Korean War: United States forces Battle of Inchon e.g land at Inchon
Famous Birthdays on September 15 in 1950
- » Mirza Masroor Ahmad, Pakistani-English caliph
Year 1950 Chinese Zodiac Signs and Birthstones. Month of September Astrology.
♍ Virgo Star Sign Traits September
- Element: Earth.
- Quality: Mutable.
- Planetary ruler: Mercury.
- Birthstone: Peridot.
- Flower: Pansy.
- Color: Navy blue.
- Key characteristic: Detail-oriented.
- Strengths: Precise, orderly, efficient.
- Challenges: Nervous, sarcastic, overcriticial.