Birthday Personality September 8th 1950 Star Sign
September 8th (1950) was a Friday. It's the 250th day of the year (251st in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 115 days left to the end of the year.
♍ Virgo is the Zodiac Sign for September 8th
- Let us explore September 8th Birthday Personality traits for Virgo horoscope.
- Virgo is the sixth astrological sign in the Zodiac. The symbol of the maiden is based on Astraea. She was the last immortal to abandon earth at the end of the Silver Age, when the gods fled to Olympus - hence the sign is association with earth. Quiet and introverted, the Virgo are the waters that run deep.
To the outside Virgo appear calm and collected, but on the inside you can find nervousness, intensity, desire for perfection and analyzing about everything. This kind of behaviour can be become very tiring very fast. Virgo has a big desire for improvement and perfection. This can lead to extreme pickiness.
They are pure at heart and have honest motives when trying to accomplish something. Extremely faithful and amazing at communication. Serving under others gives Virgos great joy. That is exactly why they will do extremely well in many types of jobs as they are methodical, hard working and efficient.
- If you were born 1950 on the 8th September then your star sign is Virgo.
Birthday numerology calculation for people born on
8th September 1950
- If your birth date was Sept 8 1950 then your life path number is 5
- Meaning of this life path number: You are extroverted, energetic and hungry for adventure, seeking freedom above all else. Having a restless nature you get impationt very fast. One of your strong points is resourcefulness and being able to adabt to any new situation life throws at you. Wanting to taste life, constantly seeking change and variety. Variety in your day will always feel uplifting. Change is always perceived as opportunity by you. Change and freedom are two words you love. Without adventure life becomes too dramatic and boring.
Settling down scares you because you have a fear of being trapped or smothered in a relationship. Nobody would ever describe you with the word conservative. People know you as progressive, forward-thinking, liberal and very resourceful. You hat routine and repetition and love meeting new people while trying new things. Life is meant to be lived in the moment. Always active, daring, non-conventional and unpredictable. Being able to motivate people easily can lead to a career in sales. You can be very persuasive. Also work which is related to travel fits you like a glove. Career wise think about energizing power rather than routine.
Astrological traits for life path nr 5
- Ruling Planet: Mercury
Colors: White, Gray
Qualities: Extroverted, Adventurous
- Character and birthday personality attributes to this life path number:
Progressive, pioneering, innovation, adventure, rebellion, opportunist.
Famous Birthdays on September 8 in 1950
- » Ian Davidson (British politician) known as Ian Davidson, Scottish politician
- » Zachary Richard, American singer-songwriter and poet
- » Mike Simpson, American dentist and politician
Year 1950 Chinese Zodiac Signs and Birthstones. Month of September Astrology.
♍ Virgo Star Sign Traits September
- Element: Earth.
- Quality: Mutable.
- Planetary ruler: Mercury.
- Birthstone: Peridot.
- Flower: Pansy.
- Color: Navy blue.
- Key characteristic: Detail-oriented.
- Strengths: Precise, orderly, efficient.
- Challenges: Nervous, sarcastic, overcriticial.