What Happened On 28th March 1999 In History
March 28th (1999) was a Sunday. It's the 87th day of the year (88th in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 278 days left to the end of the year.
Historical Events for 28th March, 1999
- » Kosovo War: Serb paramilitary and military forces kill 146 Kosovo Albanians in the Izbica massacre.
March 28th Holidays in History
- » Christian Feast Day:
- » Stephen Harding
- » Guntram
- » Saint Priscus named Priscus
- » Pope Sixtus III
- » March 28 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- » Commemoration of Sen no Rikyū (Schools of Japanese tea ceremony)
- » Serfs Emancipation Day (Tibet Autonomous Region or Tibet)
Year 1999 historical events for the month of March