Birthday Personality October 11th 1950 Star Sign
October 11th (1950) was a Wednesday. It's the 284th day of the year (285th in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 81 days left to the end of the year.
♎ Libra is the Zodiac Sign for October 11th
- Let us explore October 11th Birthday Personality traits for Libra horoscope.
- Libra is the seventh astrological sign in the Zodiac. The symbol of the scales is based on the Scales of Justice held by Themis, the Greek personification of divine law and custom. Libras are the diplomat of the zodiac. She became the inspiration for modern depictions of Lady Justice.
Libras do not like to do things alone. You could call them true team players at work. But their true partner remains at home. Libras love being in relationships. The Libra sign is very rightly represented by Scales, because they prefer justice and avoid indulgence in all types of conflicts, be it at their workplace or at home.
The Libra is an out right strategist, who would plan and delegate work by forming groups, and would make sure that the job not only gets done on time but is completed in the right manner. Diplomaitic, urbane, romantic, charming, easygoing, sociable, idealistic and peaceable are just some positive keywords that describe Libras. On the negative side would be indecisive, changeable, gullible, easily infuenced, flirtatious and self-indulgent.
They will spend lots of money and surround themselves with beautiful things and they seem to be constantly fussing over their appearance.
- If you were born 1950 on the 11th October then your star sign is Libra.
Birthday numerology calculation for people born on
11th October 1950
- If your birth date was Oct 11 1950 then your life path number is 9
- Meaning of this life path number: People born with a life path number 9 are natural leaders. Taking charge feels comfortable even if it's not your place to do so. You will sometimes forget to ask for help, love or hugs for yourself while taking care of everyone else. Keep that in mind. You can often have feelings about being unloved or abandoned your their mother or father, or just feel completely responsible for them. Letting go of the past is difficult for nines hard.
Being a humanitarian with deep concerns about the state of the world can be hard with such strong compassion and generosity towards others. Having idealistic views you are a dreamer and a healer. You are selfless when it comes to helping others. You not only want to help others, but you feel very strong responsibility towards people less fortunate than yourself. This path will show you the interconnectedness of all things. Your healing can take form in writing, composing, painting or even teaching. You are an educator, always acting for the benefit of others. Often times looking for solutions from inspirational, intuitive and creative points of view. One of the major lessons for you should be to learn giving to others without the thought of return. This is a hard thing to do in real life. Much of your effort may be spent in learning to balance others needs and ambitions, however large or small, against your inborn desire to contribute to those in need.
Astrological traits for life path nr 9
- Ruling Planet: Mars
Qualities: Compassionate, Idealistic
- Character and birthday personality attributes to this life path number:
Generosity, passion, altruistic, resourceful, egotistical, fragile.
Famous Birthdays on October 11 in 1950
- » William R. Forstchen, American author and historian
- » Amos Gitai, Israeli director, producer, and author
- » Patty Murray, American educator and politician
- » Rene Bond, American porn actress (d. 1996)
Year 1950 Chinese Zodiac Signs and Birthstones. Month of October Astrology.
♎ Libra Star Sign Traits October
- Element: Air.
- Quality: Cardinal.
- Planetary ruler: Venus.
- Birthstone: Opal.
- Flower: Pink rose.
- Color: Pale pink.
- Key characteristic: Harmony.
- Strengths: Diplomacy, charm, love of beauty.
- Challenges: Indecision, narcissism, superficiality.