Birthday Personality October 31st 1950 Star Sign
October 31st (1950) was a Tuesday. It's the 304th day of the year (305th in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 61 days left to the end of the year.
♏ Scorpio is the Zodiac Sign for October 31st
- Let us explore October 31st Birthday Personality traits for Scorpio horoscope.
- Scorpio is the eighth astrological sign in the Zodiac. The symbol of the scorpion is based on Scorpius, a giant scorpion sent by Gaia to kill Orion. Scorpios can be the most intense, profound, powerful people. They seriously make an effort to learn about others all the time.
Even when they appear self-controlled and calm there is a strong intensity of emotional energy under their exterior. They are like the volcano not far under the surface of a calm sea, it may burst into eruption at any moment. Scorpios are fiercely independent. Scorpios are all about control, they need to be in control at all times.
Positive aspects ,determined, forceful, emotional, intuitive, powerful, passionate exciting and magnetic. Negative aspects jealous, resentful, compulsive, obsessive, secretive and obstinate.
Scorpio is the symbol of sex and Scorpios are passionate lovers, the most sensually energetic of all the signs. Soft hearted, faithful and take good care of their life partner.
- If you were born 1950 on the 31st October then your star sign is Scorpio.
Birthday numerology calculation for people born on
31st October 1950
- If your birth date was Oct 31 1950 then your life path number is 2
- Meaning of this life path number: Having the life path number 2 means you seek harmony and peace. Your personality is to be considerate and thoughtful of others while seeking relationships and co-operation. One could call you a natural peacemaker. Being able to see all viewpoints in any situation while being persuasive rather than forceful to get your point across. You are extremely sensitive, insightful and loyal. Having the makings of a born diplomat! Your path is a road that leads you to find balance and harmony in everything you do. One of the big lessons of this life path number is to learn to balance your sensitivity. Rather than becoming hurt or resentful because of your unusual sensitivity, you must learn to use this gift to build cooperation, teach compromise and patience, and become a peacemaker.
You were born to relate to others and your mission in life is to bring people together. You will be successful in any venture that allows you to mediate, negotiate, take care of details or gather facts. Your awareness, diplomatic skills and organizational talents gives you the unique ability to accomplish much.
Astrological traits for life path nr 2
- Ruling Planet: The Moon
Colors: Green, Cream
Gemstones: Pearl, Jade, Moonstone
Qualities: Diplomatic, Sensitive
- Character and birthday personality attributes to this life path number:
Balance, partnership, receptivity, collaboration, diplomacy, patience.
Famous Birthdays on October 31 in 1950
- » John Candy, Canadian actor, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1994)
- » Zaha Hadid, Iraqi-English architect, designed the Bridge Pavilion
- » Jane Pauley, American journalist
- » Antonio Taguba, Filipino-American general
Year 1950 Chinese Zodiac Signs and Birthstones. Month of October Astrology.
♏ Scorpio Star Sign Traits October
- Element: Water.
- Quality: Fixed.
- Planetary ruler: Pluto.
- Birthstone: Topaz.
- Flower: Chrysanthemum.
- Key characteristic: Endurance.
- Strengths: Intense, powerful, transforming.
- Challenges: Jealous, domineering, violent.