Birthday Personality October 13th 1950 Star Sign
October 13th (1950) was a Friday. It's the 286th day of the year (287th in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 79 days left to the end of the year.
♎ Libra is the Zodiac Sign for October 13th
- Let us explore October 13th Birthday Personality traits for Libra horoscope.
- Libra is the seventh astrological sign in the Zodiac. The symbol of the scales is based on the Scales of Justice held by Themis, the Greek personification of divine law and custom. Libras are the diplomat of the zodiac. She became the inspiration for modern depictions of Lady Justice.
Libras do not like to do things alone. You could call them true team players at work. But their true partner remains at home. Libras love being in relationships. The Libra sign is very rightly represented by Scales, because they prefer justice and avoid indulgence in all types of conflicts, be it at their workplace or at home.
The Libra is an out right strategist, who would plan and delegate work by forming groups, and would make sure that the job not only gets done on time but is completed in the right manner. Diplomaitic, urbane, romantic, charming, easygoing, sociable, idealistic and peaceable are just some positive keywords that describe Libras. On the negative side would be indecisive, changeable, gullible, easily infuenced, flirtatious and self-indulgent.
They will spend lots of money and surround themselves with beautiful things and they seem to be constantly fussing over their appearance.
- If you were born 1950 on the 13th October then your star sign is Libra.
Birthday numerology calculation for people born on
13th October 1950
- If your birth date was Oct 13 1950 then your life path number is 2
- Meaning of this life path number: Having the life path number 2 means you seek harmony and peace. Your personality is to be considerate and thoughtful of others while seeking relationships and co-operation. One could call you a natural peacemaker. Being able to see all viewpoints in any situation while being persuasive rather than forceful to get your point across. You are extremely sensitive, insightful and loyal. Having the makings of a born diplomat! Your path is a road that leads you to find balance and harmony in everything you do. One of the big lessons of this life path number is to learn to balance your sensitivity. Rather than becoming hurt or resentful because of your unusual sensitivity, you must learn to use this gift to build cooperation, teach compromise and patience, and become a peacemaker.
You were born to relate to others and your mission in life is to bring people together. You will be successful in any venture that allows you to mediate, negotiate, take care of details or gather facts. Your awareness, diplomatic skills and organizational talents gives you the unique ability to accomplish much.
Astrological traits for life path nr 2
- Ruling Planet: The Moon
Colors: Green, Cream
Gemstones: Pearl, Jade, Moonstone
Qualities: Diplomatic, Sensitive
- Character and birthday personality attributes to this life path number:
Balance, partnership, receptivity, collaboration, diplomacy, patience.
Famous Birthdays on October 13 in 1950
- » Mollie Katzen, American chef and author
- » Simon Nicol, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Fairport Convention)
October 13th Famous Deaths for 1950
- » Ernest Haycox, American author (b. 1899)
Year 1950 Chinese Zodiac Signs and Birthstones. Month of October Astrology.
♎ Libra Star Sign Traits October
- Element: Air.
- Quality: Cardinal.
- Planetary ruler: Venus.
- Birthstone: Opal.
- Flower: Pink rose.
- Color: Pale pink.
- Key characteristic: Harmony.
- Strengths: Diplomacy, charm, love of beauty.
- Challenges: Indecision, narcissism, superficiality.