Birthday Personality October 8th 1950 Star Sign
October 8th (1950) was a Sunday. It's the 281st day of the year (282nd in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 84 days left to the end of the year.
♎ Libra is the Zodiac Sign for October 8th
- Let us explore October 8th Birthday Personality traits for Libra horoscope.
- Libra is the seventh astrological sign in the Zodiac. The symbol of the scales is based on the Scales of Justice held by Themis, the Greek personification of divine law and custom. Libras are the diplomat of the zodiac. She became the inspiration for modern depictions of Lady Justice.
Libras do not like to do things alone. You could call them true team players at work. But their true partner remains at home. Libras love being in relationships. The Libra sign is very rightly represented by Scales, because they prefer justice and avoid indulgence in all types of conflicts, be it at their workplace or at home.
The Libra is an out right strategist, who would plan and delegate work by forming groups, and would make sure that the job not only gets done on time but is completed in the right manner. Diplomaitic, urbane, romantic, charming, easygoing, sociable, idealistic and peaceable are just some positive keywords that describe Libras. On the negative side would be indecisive, changeable, gullible, easily infuenced, flirtatious and self-indulgent.
They will spend lots of money and surround themselves with beautiful things and they seem to be constantly fussing over their appearance.
- If you were born 1950 on the 8th October then your star sign is Libra.
Birthday numerology calculation for people born on
8th October 1950
- If your birth date was Oct 8 1950 then your life path number is 6
- Meaning of this life path number: You are an amazing nurturer! People with the life path number 6 are romantic, peace loving, considerate and compassionate. For them to live is to love. There are alterations for women and men. Men become heroes who rescue damsels in distress. Women will bring out the little boy in their men. Achieving a balance of giving and receiving is of great importance to you. Warmth with family, home and community means a great deal to you. You are an excellent caretaker and provider, and enjoy helping to others, especially when family or friends come into play.
Sometimes you get too focused on pleasing others and forget your own well being. Responsible ith strong reliable parenting instincts. You are a natural born counselor. This life path number symbolizes the principles of nurturing and harmony. One could call you a teacher, trainer and parent. Having an tendency of being a humanitarian you feel genuine devotion to the welfare of other human beings.
Astrological traits for life path nr 6
- Ruling Planet: Venus
Qualities: Romantic, Nurturing
- Character and birthday personality attributes to this life path number:
Harmony, compassion, service, nurturing, self-righteous, chronic worrier.
Famous Birthdays on October 8 in 1950
- » Robert "Kool" Bell, American singer-songwriter and bass player (Kool & the Gang)
- » Blake Morrison, English writer
Year 1950 Chinese Zodiac Signs and Birthstones. Month of October Astrology.
♎ Libra Star Sign Traits October
- Element: Air.
- Quality: Cardinal.
- Planetary ruler: Venus.
- Birthstone: Opal.
- Flower: Pink rose.
- Color: Pale pink.
- Key characteristic: Harmony.
- Strengths: Diplomacy, charm, love of beauty.
- Challenges: Indecision, narcissism, superficiality.